Another Projected NBA Lotto Pick Leaning Towards Returning to School for Soph Season

1,851 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jml2621
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account@WojVerticalNBA

Sources: Michigan State's Miles Bridges cancelled agent meetings, leaning heavily toward returning for sophomore year. Lottery pick talent.

PJYoung
JJxvi
AG
What an IDIOT!
Pumpkinhead
AG
Quote:

Bridges joins Texas A&M's Robert Williams as probable lottery picks who have decided to come back to school. This is huge news for the Spartans, who are now the favorites in the Big Ten and a possible top-five team in the preseason polls.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2017/4/12/15246600/miles-bridges-nba-draft-2017-michigan-state-return-to-school

As I have said many times before, Billy Kennedy reminds me a little bit of Tom Izzo.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Actually, on second thought, looks like Izzo convinced Bridges to stay a second year DESPITE his mom wanting NBA. Kennedy could not have pulled that trick off. Extra brownie points to Izzo.

Quote:

Jeff Zillgett, USA TODAY's NBA beat writer, said later today that one high-profile NBA agent told him that Bridges would be returning to college "with certainty."

Bridges has said three people -- himself, his mom, Cynthia, and Izzo -- will be involved in his decision. Cynthia Bridges told the Free Press on March 28 that the decision "would be so easy for me -- NBA." Izzo, meanwhile, has said he believes Bridges could be a lottery draft pick and would "make a good decision" that could come down to "what Miles wants to do and what he's accomplished, what he wants to accomplish."
CapCityAg89
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Quote:

Bridges joins Texas A&M's Robert Williams as probable lottery picks who have decided to come back to school. This is huge news for the Spartans, who are now the favorites in the Big Ten and a possible top-five team in the preseason polls.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2017/4/12/15246600/miles-bridges-nba-draft-2017-michigan-state-return-to-school

As I have said many times before, Billy Kennedy reminds me a little bit of Tom Izzo.

LOL. Literally.
Pumpkinhead
AG
jml2621
Pumpkinhead said:

Quote:

Without the FFs and NC and in game acumen...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.