A&M ranked #22 in way-too-early top 25

4,053 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by t - cam
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Confetti dreams? That sounds too much like something Jim Nance would say.
Method Man
TXAggie2011
AG
Hop said:

I'm not the one arguing against a meaningless thumbnail summary put out by Yahoo.

True.

You are arguing for a meaningless thumbnail summary put out by Yahoo.
jt16
AG
I want to see a highlight tape vs college level talent. He definitely looks like Isaiah Thomas vs high school talent
Pumpkinhead
AG
jt16 said:

I want to see a highlight tape vs college level talent. He definitely looks like Isaiah Thomas vs high school talent

Well, we do also have info that he abused Chris Collins and Chase Carlton in Aggie practices during the spring when running with the first team. Was that proof that he can excel vs college level talent?
TXAggie2011
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

jt16 said:

Well, we do also have info that he abused Chris Collins and Chase Carlton in Aggie practices during the spring when running with the first team. Was that proof that he can excel vs college level talent?

Why wouldn't it?
t - cam
AG
Hop said:

TXAggie2011 said:

For just about any useful and practical reason and for anyone who understands the point of that list and isn't just trolling, he's a newcomer.

You can thumbs-down all you want, but somebody who has been on the team for a year is not a newcomer.

The definition of newcomer is a person who has recently arrived. Caldwell has been at A&M for almost a year. When practice starts in October, he will have practiced with the team for 10-11 months.

That's why he's not listed as a newcomer.

I would love for you to just once leave an argument alone.

This coming from an argumentitive person.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.