Transfer candidate visiting this weekend

4,046 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DTP02
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DTP02
AG
That was an obvious attrition casualty. I don't think he was necessarily a high d-1
guy, but I think he could have helped more than he was given the chance to this year.
Hop
Staff
AG
I respectfully disagree. Had he earned PT, he would have played over two struggling walk-ons. He was a lot smaller in stature than I expected with average athleticism.
Duck Sausage
AG
LawHall88
AG
I take this with a grain of salt since I'm not familiar with the source, but...

GE
AG
LawHall88 said:

Great news. We need depth in the paint desperately for '18 since Williams and Tonny will be gone. Also need to add a really good freshman post.
TMartin
Kennedy has fallen in love with the graduate PG transfer although it has been 50/50 thus far. If Trocha, Davis and Williams all leave next year that leaves Hogg, Villa and an Jasey in the post although Hogg and Villa play swing man roles. I think I would have gone after Nebo who has multiple years remaining. Caldwell has been working with the team and developing under Kennedy and staff for more than a year so he needs to be ready to go.
mdanyc03
AG
Then you will be glad to hear we got nebo too
Gramercy Riffs
AG
nm
txag72
AG
Quote:

Quote:

"Great news. We need depth in the paint desperately for '18 since Williams and Tonny will be gone. Also need to add a really good freshman post."

"Then you will be glad to hear we got nebo too"
Nothing official on Nebo?
DTP02
AG
TMartin said:

Kennedy has fallen in love with the graduate PG transfer although it has been 50/50 thus far. If Trocha, Davis and Williams all leave next year that leaves Hogg, Villa and an Jasey in the post although Hogg and Villa play swing man roles. I think I would have gone after Nebo who has multiple years remaining. Caldwell has been working with the team and developing under Kennedy and staff for more than a year so he needs to be ready to go.
We are going to have room for at least one more player so whether Nebo becomes official or not, it wasn't a PG vs Big decision. The PG is a bigger addition and will help more next year, and if we do add another big it should be helpful for the following year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.