****NCAA Sweet 16 Day 2 Thread****

12,281 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CapCityAg89
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Junkhead said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Lonzo Ball declares for draft 0.324 seconds after game ends last night.

I bet he's already signed with an agent.

You mean his dad?
BrownDeerAggie
AG
Rough morning here at our house in Wisconsin. The Badger player , Zak Showalter, with the miracle shot to tie it at the end of regulation is a good friend of my son (they went to high school together). Zak is a young man of great character and compassion. My son is autistic. In 2009 we moved from Texas to Wisconsin. My son was terrified upon arriving at Germantown High School for his first day. The star of the basketball team was Zak. Zak saw the new kid who was socially isolated at lunch and intentionally sat with him that day. When Zak learned that my son loved basketball, he got the coach (Zak's Dad) to make my son the team student manager. My son got to be part of three state championships with that team. Poor guy was devastated last night. Thought y'all might like to know a little bit about Showalter. (As a side note, Luke Fisher, Marquette's seven-footer, was also on that same high school team.)
Know Your Enemy
AG
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
txag72
TyHolden
EliteZags
AG
miracle shot won me close to a grand in MarcAg's pool
wild
CapCityAg89
AG
BrownDeerAggie said:

Rough morning here at our house in Wisconsin. The Badger player , Zak Showalter, with the miracle shot to tie it at the end of regulation is a good friend of my son (they went to high school together). Zak is a young man of great character and compassion. My son is autistic. In 2009 we moved from Texas to Wisconsin. My son was terrified upon arriving at Germantown High School for his first day. The star of the basketball team was Zak. Zak saw the new kid who was socially isolated at lunch and intentionally sat with him that day. When Zak learned that my son loved basketball, he got the coach (Zak's Dad) to make my son the team student manager. My son got to be part of three state championships with that team. Poor guy was devastated last night. Thought y'all might like to know a little bit about Showalter. (As a side note, Luke Fisher, Marquette's seven-footer, was also on that same high school team.)

Awesome story. It is anecdotes like this, that are why I will never say a bad thing about these kids. I don't know if it is the dad in me, or not, but whenever something bad happens, I always feel terrible for the kid and his family.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.