Aggies 40 Baylor 38 at halftime...

3,710 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BQ_90
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
go aggies
FriscoKid
AG
I would root for ND in a track event if they were competing against Baylor.

Makes no difference who they are playing or in what event. It's a disgraceful school full of disgraceful students.
FriscoKid
AG
CorpsAg11
AG
Does anybody actually doubt that Scott Drew is doing exactly what Briles was doing (enabling sexual assault, threatening victims, etc)??

I think he may actually be more slimy than Briles. Hope he gets caught, fired, sued, and ends up living under a bridge.
FriscoKid
AG
The baptism....

JJxvi
AG
Nice thread
mhayden
CorpsAg11 said:

Does anybody actually doubt that Scott Drew is doing exactly what Briles was doing (enabling sexual assault, threatening victims, etc)??

I think he may actually be more slimy than Briles. Hope he gets caught, fired, sued, and ends up living under a bridge.

I would hope most of us wouldn't assume a guy we've never actually met who seems to come from a pretty decent family isn't enabling sexual assaults and threatening victims.

I think it speaks more about the people who try and cast that assumption/accusation towards someone because their sports team is doing well.
CorpsAg11
AG
I don't give someone a pass b/c of their family. He works for Rape U. Wish him nothing but the worst.
FriscoKid
AG
CorpsAg11 said:

I don't give someone a pass b/c of their family. He works for Rape U. Wish him nothing but the worst.
There has been too much of a history with Baylor athletics to think that he is super clean.
merc
AG
That whole place should be shut down. If it was a big school nothing else would be talked about in any sport. Crazy.
mhayden
There's a difference between hoping someone fails at there job and saying they enable sexual assault and threaten victims.
DoctorAggie
These are the kind of threads that go viral and make us look like morons.

There is zero evidence of anything negative about their coach or program under Drew. He's won more than we can even dream of at this point. Let's focus on us.

As for me,
I predicted SMU over Baylor next round. Oh well.

BQ_90
AG
DoctorAggie said:

These are the kind of threads that go viral and make us look like morons.

There is zero evidence of anything negative about their coach or program under Drew. He's won more than we can even dream of at this point. Let's focus on us.

As for me,
I predicted SMU over Baylor next round. Oh well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/10/sports/ncaabasketball/ncaa-report-lists-major-violations-for-baylor-basketball.html

What about this
jml2621
FriscoKid said:

The baptism....

BQ_90
AG
My guess you think brle is clean too
Method Man
You could go to Bear droppings or whatever...
chipotle
shut up
BQ_90
AG
I showed you proof that BU cheats, you won't accept it. Has nothing to do with A&Ms record.

My guess is you have ties to BU and POS defender of all,their programs
Bottlehead90
AG
Rape u is willing to cover up murder and rape to be relevant.

I would think paying players and fixing grades would be a no brainer for them.

CorpsAg11
AG
Ironically, resorting to calling everyone who disagrees with you a moron is not a sign of intelligence.
BQ_90
AG
Clearly you're not an Aggie and just snother POS Baylor fan.

That article was about NCAA sanctions, it's proof they cheated.

Like mentioned above since then the school and AD has covered up many rapes.

Agains congrats on your program and its history of murder, rape, and cheating
DoctorAggie
BQ_90 said:

Yes. Being intellectually honest or objective must mean I'm a troll, right? Give me a break.
Method Man
Drew would never try and cover up a player beating the **** out of his live in GF (sin?) and have their family paid off to drop assault charges.
BQ_90
AG
DoctorAggie said:

BQ_90 said:

Yes. Being intellectually honest or objective must mean I'm a troll, right? Give me a break.

No I'm sure you're just a POS Baylor fan. You will not admit to long list of NCAA violations and cover ups by Baylor. Enjoy the Baylor success, it's well worth the murder and rapes isn't it
JJxvi
AG
DoctorAggie said:

BQ_90 said:

Lol
waltonhall95
AG
We gripe about Turge because he wouldn't play the recruiting game, and BK because he's a nice guy and "gets A&M", but Drew is too slimy and recruits in the grey areas?

Chance for 3 Elite 8s in seven years and an NIT title. I'd take Drew here in a heartbeat.
BQ_90
AG
waltonhall95 said:

We gripe about Turge because he wouldn't play the recruiting game, and BK because he's a nice guy and "gets A&M", but Drew is too slimy and recruits in the grey areas?

Chance for 3 Elite 8s in seven years and an NIT title. I'd take Drew here in a heartbeat.
I griped about Turge because he whined about attendance all the time. I also thought is style was boring to watch.

There is playing the game then their is slime ball stuff. Drew used BK Parkinson on the recruiting trail, that's over the line.

But no doubt Baylor can tolerate murder, rape, and cheating better than any school in the country.
waltonhall95
AG
If Drew's greatest sins are negative recruiting against BK, illegal contact of recruits and the Lace Dunn situation, hes way below the "crossing the line" threshold relative to the game. See Calipari, Pitino, Calhoun.
BQ_90
AG
waltonhall95 said:

If Drew's greatest sins are negative recruiting against BK, illegal contact of recruits and the Lace Dunn situation, hes way below the "crossing the line" threshold relative to the game. See Calipari, Pitino, Calhoun.

Only because he's not coached long enough. give it time. And guess what the more he wins the worse it'll get. See Art Briles.......
TXAggie2011
AG
See Art Briles about what?

Scott Drew has been there for 14 seasons now. He started at Baylor the same year Art Briles got his first college head coaching job at Houston.

We're 8 years removed from Scott Drew's first Elite Eight at Baylor. Art Briles had just posted his first winning season at Baylor (7-6).

We all agree what happened with Art Briles and others are Baylor was a ****ed up tragedy, but I have not seen any indications Scott Drew was involved.

Until then, perhaps we all just hope the worst Drew has done is just made some inappropriate phone calls to recruits and otherwise let up on the speculation.
BQ_90
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

See Art Briles about what?

Scott Drew has been there for 14 seasons now. He started at Baylor the same year Art Briles got his first college head coaching job at Houston.

We're 8 years removed from Scott Drew's first Elite Eight at Baylor.

We all agree what happened with Art Briles and others are Baylor was a ****ed up tragedy, but I have not seen any indications Scott Drew was involved.

Until then, perhaps we all just hope the worst Drew has done is just made some inappropriate phone calls to recruits and otherwise let up on the speculation.
my point is if he keeps winning he'll be able to keep pushing it. It's not like BU officials are going rain him in. Coach Cal took the other route which is leave town right before the "law" shows up.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.