*****Aggies @ Arkansas*****

15,321 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gilder is the heart no quit player. Love the young man. Never quits!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
NukeAg10
AG
txag72 said:

no foul on Gilder wow

We're at 12 to their 4, and they've missed 1 ft since I turned the game on at 8 minutes left.
Average Joe
AG
I don't know what they actually do in practice. No basketball IQ, poor fundamentals...
Olsen
AG
Welp. Goodnight everyone!
Olsen
AG
77-86 FINAL
Phog06
AG
I dont get how we can be so consistently ****ing bad at taking care of the ball?! Its almost comical how piss poor it is.
txag72
AG
The fouls were 18 to 8 after the start when they had 5 and we had 0.
Steeple
Wasted good performances by Admon, Tyler and Robert. Damn shame.

BK remains 0 for Fayetteville in his 6 years here.
NukeAg10
AG
28 to 11 in FTS, against a team that fouls multiple times down the floor every single possession. Seems legit.
Cedar09
Give the coach a raise!
Franz Joseph
We have half of our team that needs to transfer. And we need an experienced major college coach.
Bunk Moreland
Lol at crying about fouls. There were maybe 3 that I had an issue with.

Of course Arky thought they were getting hosed the entire first half. As with all things, remove the extreme on each side and the truth lies in between.

Ags did not lose this game due to officiating.
Bunk Moreland
txag72 said:

So what you're saying is the fouls were 18-13 and that includes like 4 fouls at the end to stop the clock?

Oh the huge mannatee
Steeple
Would be scandalous if we feel into the last four, having to play in the first day of the SEC tournament.
sellthefarm
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Lol at crying about fouls. There were maybe 3 that I had an issue with.

Of course Arky thought they were getting hoaed the entire first half. As with all things, remove the extreme ok each side and the truth lies in between.

Ags did not lose this game due to officiating.

Nope. They lost because we lack discipline, hustle, fundamentals, leadership, gameplanning, etc.

What frustrates me more than anything is that we obviously have talent because we are in a lot of these games. We have the talent to be a solid tourney team.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Quote:

So what you're saying is the fouls were 18-13 and that includes like 4 fouls at the end to stop the clock?

Oh the huge mannatee
I guess you didn't watch the game and fouls NOT called on them.
PatAg
AG
Steeple said:

Would be scandalous if we feel into the last four, having to play in the first day of the SEC tournament.
We now have to win the tourney to get in
Steeple
Should be a cinch. Run off 5 wins in 5 days. 6-9 teams do that all of the time. Particularly the ones that play a short bench.
aggietony2010
AG
I'm one of the posters most critical of officials, and I thought if the officiating was biased in any way, it was in favor of us.

There was maybe once where I was upset at a no call, and that's about it.
jml2621
Williams can't do it all.

We were swept by a team with 7 new players.
jml2621
Gotta give BK props for using all of this TOs.
Bondag
AG
aggietony2010 said:

I'm one of the posters most critical of officials, and I thought if the officiating was biased in any way, it was in favor of us.

Multiple fouls called on us well after shot by refs out of position. At least 2-3 over the backs with no contact

Arkansas fouled and slowed our possession on 100% of our possessions. Just because it isn't a turnover doesn't mean it isn't a foul or that it doesn't affect the game.
greg.w.h
AG
Arkansas is a tough place to play. It is up to the imagination of visiting fans to discern the cause but any arena where there is an active fan presence gets a lot of the benefit of the doubt from refs that need to leave at the end of the night.
PatAg
AG
Bondag said:

aggietony2010 said:

Multiple fouls called on us well after shot by refs out of position. At least 2-3 over the backs with no contact

Arkansas fouled and slowed our possession on 100% of our possessions. Just because it isn't a turnover doesn't mean it isn't a foul or that it doesn't affect the game.

I do think it was more the run of iffy calls towards the end of the game that most of us noticed.
Hogdomer
Normally that is true. This year, we've been a better road team in conference. 5-2 on the road and home losses to Mississippi State and Vandy, the latter a blowout.
Charlie 31
AG
Thank you Coach Kennedy for your services. We wish you well as you move on to other endeavors beyond Aggieland. Gig 'em!
FTAG 2000
AG
To anyone whining about fouls: when you play fundamentally weak ball, with half ass effort, coached by a guy with the demeanor of a sloth in a coma, you aren't going to get the calls.

Yell Practice
Ags lose by Nine.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.