Ok.....so let's get this fixed so we can

1,735 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GE
PatriotAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a chance at the tournament. What do we have to do or change to make the NIT?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Brother, can you spare a buyout?

Williams Energy sold
Basketball and Chain
AG
Petition the SEC to let us play LSU for every remaining conference game.

Jones is probably the only coach in the SEC worse than Kennedy.
musicman55
AG
Who gives two hoots about the NIT anyway? What does it prove if you win the whole thing, that you were the 69th best team in the country? Big damn deal.
TangoMike
the NIT would require a big change of direction now

"at large" NIT teams typically have RPI numbers of 50-75, with one or two solid "resume" wins
Ol Jock 99
AG
musicman55 said:

Who gives two hoots about the NIT anyway? What does it prove if you win the whole thing, that you were the 69th best team in the country? Big damn deal.

With a team this young (legitimate, we are), making the NIT and getting the practice would be awesome at this point. I have zero confidence that our staff will get us there though.
BQ_90
AG
Better get your CBI money together
peace
S
Is this where the university pays to enter the tourney? Looks like Kennedy would step aside, as he is not getting it done. Plus his illness is not going to go away.
Austin Ag
AG
Our goal at this point is .500 and CBI!!
FTAG 2000
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

musicman55 said:

With a team this young (legitimate, we are), making the NIT and getting the practice would be awesome at this point. I have zero confidence that our staff will get us there though.

As if Kennedy would do anything to utilize that extra practice time. Maybe negotiate an extension from the dumbasses who signed off on the last one.
Deputy Travis Junior
We haven't been mathematically eliminated from the NIT, but if selection day were tomorrow, we'd miss it comfortably.

I've seen nothing that makes me think we'll turn it around from here.
Yell Practice
Post season play is not looking good at this point.
GE
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

We haven't been mathematically eliminated from the NIT, but if selection day were tomorrow, we'd miss it comfortably.

I've seen nothing that makes me think we'll turn it around from here.
We haven't been mathematically eliminated from a four seed in the NCAA tournament.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.