Texas Longhorns down 21-16 to 2-9 Long Beach State at home with 7:55 left first half

1 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Method Man
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Okay, I don't think the Longhorns might actually lose this one....it would be probably the worst loss in Austin by a horn hoops team like ever...but the first 12 minutes of this game, Longhorns have looked totally lethargic/lifeless while the Long Beach guys are flying around like they each drank a case of Red Bull right before tip.
Legal Custodian
AG
This would be glorious
Pumpkinhead
AG
32-23 lead now for Long Beach with about 2 minutes remaining in the first half. LB just hit two consecutive 'heat check' threes. The looks on Horns fan and player faces in this one right now are priceless.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Long Beach leading longhorns by 6 points (34-28) at halftime.

In Austin.

I'm assuming eventually all that 4/5-star talent on Shaka's roster will be able to overcome LB...presumably.

Now, to give LB some credit, although they have a 2-9 record, they are currently #171 on Kenpom. They lost to Binghamton by only 8 points.
Pumpkinhead
AG
LBSU still hanging on to a 6 point lead (42-36) at the first media time out. about 14:50 remaining first half. If they are still leading after another 5 minutes of play or so...maybe...maybe...we'll see.
Pumpkinhead
AG
52-52 tie with 9 minutes left. LBSU Red Bull maybe wearing off.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Yep, right about 10 minutes left mark LBSU guys just seemed to run out of gas. 64-56 longhorn lead now with 4 minutes left.
Method Man
Can we start a longhorn basketball forum?
PJYoung
AG
Method Man said:

Pumpkinhead
AG
Method Man said:

No. but any other requests? I am about to do my Sunday grocery store run. Kleenex? Visine eye drops?
wacarnolds
AG
Get him some midol
Method Man
Hook Em Ags!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.