Chris Collins

2,441 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by NYCAg
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.theeagle.com/aggie_sports/mens_basketball/chris-collins-pushing-his-way-into-rotation-for-aggie-men/article_3871df22-a3d8-5f8a-91d2-ee5e0dc3bb3d.html
bobinator
AG
Kennedy couldn't help himself but say 'grit.'
CapCityAg89
AG
Ricardo Patton is an assistant at Denver. Hmmm.

Also - Thomas Campbell proves how hard it is to make a living as a photographer. That guy is awesome and he's working for a university AD. The lead photo is just really well done.
Method Man
I'd rather have Dobber playing
Steeple
MM, I guess that is a start on showing some walk on love even if it goes to a former walk on. I think we could all call that progress.
CactusThomas
AG
Fun fact: Chris Collins and Tyler Davis are the only two Aggies that chose their age for their jersey numbers.
rlb28
AG
If Collins is pushing for more playing time that has to mean the Caleb Smith is in the doghouse. night and day difference between those two athletes
Method Man
Steeple said:

MM, I guess that is a start on showing some walk on love even if it goes to a former walk on. I think we could all call that progress.

Let's not call it "love". Let's call it "tolerance".
agfan1030
Method Man said:

I'd rather have Dobber playing
I'm beginning to like CC's playing more.
Guitarsoup
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

Ricardo Patton is an assistant at Denver. Hmmm.

Also - Thomas Campbell proves how hard it is to make a living as a photographer. That guy is awesome and he's working for a university AD. The lead photo is just really well done.
I've had more glamorous offers. I like shooting for A&M and want to transform and improve the imagery we put out.
NYCAg
Nice article about a really good kid. I met him at the A&M father son basketball camp this past summer. He spent a bunch of time working with my 7 year old at the camp and was really patient with him. All of the players and coaches were great at the camp but Chris really stood out in my son's eyes. Now my kids favorite A&M players are Chris Collins and Alex Carruso. For him, the high light of the Arizona game was the minute or so that Chris played in the first half.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.