USA U18 National Team - Coaching Staff

9,360 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bobinator
GE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Or perhaps you are comfortable going into next season with 9 scholarship players, including a frosh PG and another with 4 yrs of Atlantic Sun experience? Because the recruiting and hiring season is just about over.
Yes, I am comfortable doing that, though we will add at least one more. Recruiting and hiring season isn't nearly over. We added two four star recruits at the end of the summer last year.
wacarnolds
AG
Shaka has now landed 4 of the 12 guys from this USA U18 team, including the #2 overall guy for 2017

TBD how this affects their on-court performance
Mike Elko
AG
Taking that job saved his career... It's fairly easy to land top recruits in that role. They'll still suck, though.
TMartin
Not only will Smart be recruiting these kids but I don't imagine Turgeon will be singing A&Ms praises either.
bobinator
AG
TMartin said:

Not only will Smart be recruiting these kids but I don't imagine Turgeon will be singing A&Ms praises either.
What makes you say that? I'm sure he's not going to say a recruit he really wants should come here over Maryland or anything, but I also don't think he'd go out of his way to run down our program. Why would he?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.