SHE IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83,537 Views | 301 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by tvhn005
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
From KC Star story:

One male fan dressed up as “Longhorn girl,” who gained Internet fame by sitting behind the KU bench during the Texas game last Monday night. College Station’s Longhorn girl was even more well-endowed and had his beer belly protruding without shame, and he greeted KU coach Bill Self as he walked onto the floor before tipoff. Self smiled, pointed at him and said, “That’s good.”
aggiebrad94
AG
Perhaps for the texas game you and "the other" Longhorn girl could have do some sort of game / contest / skit at half.
p-wonk01
AG
Greatness
Agnzona
Yea Travis make out with the real long horn girl then spin her around and do the spanky dance!
easttexasaggie04
AG
AWESOME!
Dcs1982
I sat about 6 rows up behind Brent and Bobby - they were staring at a comparison shot of Tyler and the real Longhorn girl on their monitors 30 min before tip. They had the material for the broadcast if they wanted to use it, but it turned out to be a pretty good game so must not have made the cut.
bankshot11
ColoradoMooseHerd
LEGENDARY
Luke The Drifter
AG
I am Luke The Drifter and I approve of this message!!!

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Frisco - Ag
SMidgett87
AG
Freakin' awesome. We were keeping an eye on you from the front row of 222...

Nice work!
Keegan99
AG
The Deadspin report was already mentioned, but here's the link:

http://deadspin.com/5472740/longhorn-girl-meets-her-sad-disturbing-match
buttpot98
Good Bull Ags!
gig them
AG
quote:
I sat about 6 rows up behind Brent and Bobby - they were staring at a comparison shot of Tyler and the real Longhorn girl on their monitors 30 min before tip. They had the material for the broadcast if they wanted to use it, but it turned out to be a pretty good game so must not have made the cut.

We were so close!!
Mrs.TServo
I only got glimpses since I had to watch online and everyone was 5 inches tall. Tyler, you look positively statuesque in that side shot taken upthread!

A friend emailed and said they were sitting near a small cluster of KU fans who must have known you were going to be there. She said they searched behind both benches before they finally spotted you and burst out laughing. You seemed to be a hit!

There's one more task I'd like for you to do before you hang up your tatas. There is a ridiculous gif often used at texags, an overly "tata"ed girl pulling her jeans up over her hips...you guys know which one I'm talking about...disgusting... . I think you should get someone to man the camera and replicate that for us (wearing your tu shirt, of course). Study it: the coy look down from the camera, the saucy glace towards the lens, the precious (gag) wrinkling of the nose as you look back over your shoulder to check the mirror. I'd pay money to have a gif of you in a last bravura performance. Just a suggestion.
Thanks, Tyler, for being such a good sport.
Orome
AG
got a bunch of laughs in section 214 good job!
NColoradoAG
Legen...wait for it....dary
singer10
AG
Awesome. I really didn't believe you when you said you were going to do it.
AAM02
AG
This represents all that is good about Texags.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Mrs.TServo,

I know exactly which gif you are talking about. I'll see what I can do. The only problem is my beach ball tata's don't jiggle like he real thing. I'll work on it and let yall know. Haha.

Singer,

You wanna film?

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/16/2010 4:26p).]
singer10
AG
If Mrs.TServo want's the gif I guess I'll film it.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
If somebody has this gif pleast post it. Just so I can refresh my memory.
Snowball12
AG
I think this is what you guys are talking about...

singer10
AG
That is a great gif. Tyler, I don't see you being able to pull that off. But I guess we can give it a shot.
thepriceisright24
AG
rojo_ag
AG
Hey Tyler, well played last night. FYI: A few minutes ago, you got props from Geoff Ketchum (host of the "Drive-By" ) on 104.9 in Austin. He compared it to something the "Crazies" would do. Don't know how important t-sip praise is, but it was nice to hear this mentioned on tu dominated air waves.

[This message has been edited by rojo_ag (edited 2/16/2010 5:07p).]
AggieTFA06
AG
thumbs up

To 1,000,000 touchdowns...and beyond
VikingNik
AG
That last pic already looks like a Ben Knox painting. Is the Yell Leader flying?
texasaggie04
AG
This is amazing. Thank you.
aggie_74
rc_cat
I want to know what Holly Rowe said to you before the game - she seemed to get a kick out of the whole thing -
Mrs.TServo
Yes,Snowball, that's the one. Bleeech!

quote:
The only problem is my beach ball tata's don't jiggle like he real thing

Weren't there two firmer balls in the package with the sports bra? Would they give you more bounce? Or how about the huge ones you posted in the other thread? If you got those going, you might shift the earth slightly off its axis, though. Could be dangerous.

If you guys do this, I would find countless ways to use a gif like that. Heh.
aggie_2001_2005
If you imitate the gif you have to get a fake tramp stamp.
hass80
Despite the loss, the past 48 hours are about the most fun I've ever had as an Aggie. Great job Tyler!
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
rc_cat,

Holly was just kinda laughing and joking around with me. Then she asked where I got the shirt and what my boobs were made of. So I showed her my boobs, of course. She was obviously aware of what happened at last weeks KU-tu game.

Mrs.T,

Yes, those others were in there. I've got a few options and will give them a try. Unfortunately, I am pretty swamped with school work this week but will get to ASAP.

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/16/2010 7:26p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.