Texags ad hijacking safari browser on ipad

1,298 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fightin_Aggie
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the following website keeps hijacking my browser from the forums

https://irewardscard.top/amazon_own_ssl/index.html?trackid=201807210337362031

Please fix this
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
lucid
AG
Are you using the desktop or mobile version of the site?
Rockdoc
AG
Same for me on safari. Desktop version on an iPad. Very frustrating. It was doing this several months ago and now seems to be back. Mobile is ok.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Desktop as well. More stable right now

Trump 2024
Rockdoc
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Desktop as well. More stable right now
Yes better for me right now also. It was to the point where I couldn't hardly even type in the text box.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Happened again today. Same website. Safari iPad desktop version. Only happened once

Trump 2024
lucid
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Happened again today. Same website. Safari iPad desktop version. Only happened once
Thanks for the heads up. Please keep the reports coming if you continue to receive these.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Happening again safari desktop on iPad. It is coming from a google ad somewhere I am guessing

Trump 2024
txagB2
AG
I just spent the last hour talking to apple thjnking it was their issue. I have had persistent pop ups on my iPad/safari to claim an amazon gift card or Samsung galaxy 8 and it takes me from the website to claim my reward. It's very frustrating, the pop ups make it to the point I can hardly use my iPad to browse. Apple said it's something going on with the site.
lucid
AG
Ugh, sorry guys. These ads are constantly being altered to get around our filters. We did make some more changes tonight, though. iPad users some improvement shortly.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
lucid said:

Ugh, sorry guys. These ads are constantly being altered to get around our filters. We did make some more changes tonight, though. iPad users some improvement shortly.
Thanks for your help.

Trump 2024
Koldus131
AG
Just received one of these on iPhone safari today. Here's the link it forced me to. Hopefully this helps stop it!

https://d2bqvm6ajgzddu.cloudfront.net/hiadjaa?eid=2666652&pid=texags.com&jkEPOalH=147581044157936
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Thanks for the heads-up. This is our first report of this issue in many days, so hopefully it's an isolated event and easy to track down.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Koldus131 said:

Just received one of these on iPhone safari today. Here's the link it forced me to. Hopefully this helps stop it!

https://d2bqvm6ajgzddu.cloudfront.net/hiadjaa?eid=2666652&pid=texags.com&jkEPOalH=147581044157936

Just had it happen twice to me as well

Trump 2024
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.