keep getting safari warning about a cert for www.monwysafe.com

787 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ooshwa
The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
every time I click on a new thread I get s drop down " Safari not able to validate the identity of...blah blah warning for some website called www.moneysafe.com. I keep hitting the cancel button but it just keeps popping up.
Is this a legit texags ad attempting to load or some form of attack ? It only happens on this web site.
tk for tu juan
I was about to post the same thing, happened multiple times last night while using my MacBook and just happened on my iPhone.
AtlAg05
AG
Getting the same message on my iPhone.
The Original AG 76
AG
tk for tu juan said:

I was about to post the same thing, happened multiple times last night while using my MacBook and just happened on my iPhone.
I clicked on the "show certificate button" and it is linked to something called GeoTrust or whatever. There is a button to tell " keychain" to never trust this site so I changed the settings and it has stopped.
I really have no idea what this is all about and why this crap kept popping up but it has stopped and , as a side note, the site has markedly sped up.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Sorry for the trouble. There appears to be an issue with one of our direct sponsor's ads. I have paused the campaign until we can get it resolved. It will take a few minutes to take affect.

Thanks for the heads up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.