Text Numbers

1,462 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggieangler93
ElectricAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just curious. are there multiple text update numbers? Lately it seems to come from a different number every time. Is there a way to change it/to save all the number. I have my phone set up to filter unknown numbers and miss these every now and then.

Love the updates though guys! Thank yall for continually improving. TexAgs is second to none!
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Even though TexAgs texts from numerous phone numbers (due to limits placed by mobile carriers), our system attempts to always text a given user from the same number. Due to the large number of texts sent yesterday, we had to allocate additional phone numbers and then allow our system to use them in addition to previous ones. I recognize this is not as convenient as always getting our texts from the same number, but our priority is to make sure all texts are delivered properly. We hope to resume the previous method in the near future. In the mean time, in case it helps, all of our texts will originate from numbers starting with 979-200-xxxx.
AFDave13
AG
Please update this. I've gotten texts from 4 numbers now, its quite inconvenient.
zmac127
AG77ICS
AG
First text I got I created a contact named TexAgs Breaking News, with the number. Each time I get one from a different number I just update the contact with the new number. I'm up to a whopping 4 numbers.
jfc77
Just keep adding the numbers to your TexAgs contact. It's not that inconvenient.
ElectricAg13
AG
No worries. Just curious. I enjoy the feature and have been adding them to my original contact. It's not a huge issue but I was curious. Thanks for the explanation!
Aggieangler93
AG
Hey Irish....I feel like a newb...but where do I find info on subscribing to this feed?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.