Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

What will you be cooking and drinking for July 4th?

704 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by djmeen95
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
We know you guys have some favorites for what you'll be cooking and drinking on the 4th. Share them here!

If you're on the water, sitting by the pool, or just hanging in the backyard smoking some meats, consider an Epic Western cocktail to pair with your good times. Go for a juicy Paloma if you're into grapefruit, or a Chispa Rita if you like a classic margarita. If you're more of a bold tequila fan, chill down the OG: Ranch Water. We hope you enjoy the weekend with friends and family - we'll be doing the same.

P.S. Epic Western cocktails are now available in all Spec's stores in Houston and throughout the state.

djmeen95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big cook with some briskets, ribs and chickens on the grill this weekend. Everything came out pretty tasty - and more than enough for extended family and a few friends.

But the best part was having my oldest in town from Aggieland this weekend. He was dead set on working the pit with me for this cook and wanted to do all the prep with me too. Kid did a good job. Especially tending the fire overnight while I caught 4 hour nap.

21 years and the kid finally listened to everything I had to say for a night. I'll take it. Lol.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.