Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Spice Racks/Cabinets

1,116 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RK
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moving into new house and wife has given me an entire cabinet for my spices...not sure that will be enough! Any folks out there with cool setups to fit a lot of spices into an area efficiently? Would love to see some different setups. Thanks.
Matsui
AG
Same. I'm just probably going to do a drawer style.
superunknown
AG
Always liked the Alton Brown style of velcro on the back of a cabinet door
03_Aggie
We have pullouts similar to this on each side of our range

jtp01
AG
We are building our home now and have these on either side of the range. Really looking forward to it.
txag2008
AG
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V59FGV4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_V3BR115XNSD9GVWDJY4T

It seems this would be better than the vertical pullout shelf since it's not at eye level
agcrock2005
AG
txag2008 said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V59FGV4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_V3BR115XNSD9GVWDJY4T

It seems this would be better than the vertical pullout shelf since it's not at eye level
I agree. I don't know how I'm going to organize my stuff but I hate the vertical pullouts below the counters.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Built one into pantry door. Top to bottom and it's still not big enough.
RK
AG
i used to keep ours in a pull-out, but have since moved to drawers, for most things (we have a lot of drawers). i like being able to pull it open and have everything staring right up at me. i do still keep rubs and other grill/smoking stuff in a cabinet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.