Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Drink mixing ap

1,232 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by True Anomaly
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of a drink mixing AP where you can basically put in your liquor cabinet and it can suggest things to try based on what you already have available to use?

I've never really found something that considers more than 1 input at a time. I won a liquor raffle with a bunch of eclectic contents and am looking for a "use" for some of it in some obscure drinks or cocktails I've never heard of.

I guess I could always experiment…
MouthBQ98
AG
Also, what's a good way to drink Brandy? Never tried it before really but I have a bottle now, might as well give it a shot.
gigemags87
AG
Bartender is a decent app
FincAg
AG
Eggnog, side car, Irish coffee, sangria

Room temp in a snifter
John Francis Donaghy
MouthBQ98 said:

Also, what's a good way to drink Brandy? Never tried it before really but I have a bottle now, might as well give it a shot.

Agasaurus Tex
AG
Check out the My Bar app. It will give you possible drinks based on what you have available.
FitzChivalry
AG
Brandy and fresh lemonade is pretty solid IMO.
chet98
AG
Not a drink mixing app but worth mentioning (for iPhone) is "Highball". Its more of a recipe app and has a few installed already but is very easy to add your own.
jwright4288
AG
Sidecars are delicious
aggielax48
AG
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shakeandstraincocktails
G Martin 87
AG
chet98 said:

Not a drink mixing app but worth mentioning (for iPhone) is "Highball". Its more of a recipe app and has a few installed already but is very easy to add your own.
Highball is what I use. Very nice app. This is one of my favorite drinks with brandy:

This is the standard Sidecar recipe from the Highball library:

True Anomaly
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Cognac or Armagnac?

I find Armagnac delicious on it's own and will drink straight. As a whole, the category is like a more robust and full-flavored cognac
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.