Howdy Ags!

Look no further for your new Game Weekend Cafe for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Drinks!

The Toasted Yolk Cafe in College Station is excited to announce our Grand Opening on Monday September 13th. The first 25 lucky guests to enter our doors will receive a $25 GC ( to be used at a later date). Every guest that comes in that day will also have a chance to enter a drawing and 5 lucky guests will receive Toasted Yolk for a year for Free! In addition, we will be doing 1/2 price Mimosas and free Churro Donuts to boot! We're open daily, 7am-3pm.

We're Scott and Mary Wong and it all started over 30 years ago when I started as a server with Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen in Sugar Land Texas. I was a young college student looking for part-time work while attending school. The love for food and the service industry gave me the dream to one day own my own restaurant.

This is also where I met my wife Mary who also was in the restaurant business at the time. We took a slight detour from the food and beverage industry to raise our family but have come Full Circle back to our first love, the restaurant biz!

We were super excited to move to College Station and continue our dream of opening "The Toasted Yolk Cafe". When Mary and I started we were in search of a restaurant that would meet our standards so we researched many different ones that took us across the country. We landed on what we feel is the best AND it's a Texas born company.

Our Toasted Yolk features a private dining room, patio, and full bar with 12 TV's. Whether you're a BCS resident or just in town for the game, come by and check us out!

Enjoy 1/2 OFF MIMOSAS every Friday!

Or how about some Yolk-Style Chicken and Waffles featuring our made-in-house chicken tenders fried to perfection and sandwiched in between our famous Belgium-Style waffle with cheddar cheese and diced jalapeƱos in the batter.

700 University Dr. East, Ste. B College Station
979-977-4700 www.theyolk.net
The Toasted Yolk Cafe in College Station