Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

How many hot dogs could you eat?

2,137 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HTownAg98
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
in 10 minutes.
ORAggieFan
Maybe 3
Bruce Almighty
AG
If I can drink water while eating, I think I could average a hot dog per minute for the first three hot dogs. After that, I doubt I'd make it past 5 or 6. I've never done a eating challenge before, so I really don't know.
HTownAg98
Six at the most.
schmendeler
AG
Yeah that's the most i could probably mow down before regurgitation becomes a real possibility.
AggieOO
Mathguy64
AG
I'm not proud but I have done 9 twice.

First time was 9 $0.50 slovacek dogs at an Aggie baseball game. I tried to do 10 for $5 but 9 was it. All in first 3 innings.

Second time was 9 chili cheese and onion dogs from James Coney Island. I bet my brother the cost of the dogs plus $20 I could eat all 9, each in 3 bites or less. I won $20.

Never again.
The Dirty Sock
I enjoy a good hot dog too much to ruin it by over eating.
Tanya 93
Mathguy64
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Wait. You won't eat eggs, bacon, Mayo or steak and yet you got past the first dog to eat a second??
Tanya 93
Mathguy64 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Wait. You won't eat eggs, bacon, Mayo or steak and yet you got past the first dog to eat a second??

I eat eggs.
Just not deviled.

There is also a thread on this board about me cooking a rib eye because the son wanted one
Mathguy64
AG
Yes. But did you eat it or cook it for Benny?
schmendeler
AG
How big a boy are ya?
Mathguy64
AG
6-2 215. But back then I was, er, um larger.
JYDog90
AG
I could eat 5 JCI chili cheese coneys in 10 mins
Tanya 93
Mathguy64 said:

Yes. But did you eat it or cook it for Benny?
Had some and thought is was amazing
GIF Reactor
AG
I think I could do 10 if we're only talking dogs with mustard
MookieBlaylock
AG
Joey Chestnut bringing the pain in 18 hours

My favourite 10 minutes of the Year
RCR06
AG
I think I could do 10 if I did it like the pro eaters The key is speed. If you eat them like you would normally eat a hot dog you will get full too quickly to eat very many
Ag 11
AG
JYDog90
AG
76!

Rattler12
If yall check into what's in them you might be surprised ..... they advertise "all beef" but tonsils, salivary glands, lips, eyeballs, reproductive parts, nostrils etc off a 14 year old cow are 100% beef too .
ORAggieFan
Rattler12 said:

If yall check into what's in them you might be surprised ..... they advertise "all beef" but tonsils, salivary glands, lips, eyeballs, reproductive parts, nostrils etc off a 14 year old cow are 100% beef too .

Who cares. Tastes good.
fka ftc
Was Veep the celebrity judge this year? Seems like that would be one of the best experts available.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Bruce Almighty
AG
I had hot dogs for lunch yesterday, and for the hell of it, I timed myself eating one at a fast but still normal speed. I ate the hot dog in 70 seconds. I think I could get it down to 50 if I really tried, but there's no way I could keep that up for more than 3. I think I'd top out at 6.
JYDog90
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

I had hot dogs for lunch yesterday, and for the hell of it, I timed myself eating one at a fast but still normal speed. I ate the hot dog in 70 seconds. I think I could get it down to 50 if I really tried, but there's no way I could keep that up for more than 3. I think I'd top out at 6.

I was all prepared to go for it this afternoon but my aunt only bought enough for two per person.
HTownAg98
Rattler12 said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.