Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Question about Apricot Brandy?

2,686 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by G Martin 87
Gomer95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok I like apricots a lot and I have always been intrigued by the line in "Jaws" when Quint asks for a case of Apricot brandy and I was wondering if Apricot brandy was any good because I have never had any.

What brand is the best and what do you mix with it or should you drink it straight? I might drink some and watch Jaws some night lol.
SpiderDude
AG
It's not Brandy but have you tried this (it's the tits)?!

Ducks4brkfast
AG
Gomer95 said:

Ok I like apricots a lot and I have always been intrigued by the line in "Jaws" when Quint asks for a case of Apricot brandy and I was wondering if Apricot brandy was any good because I have never had any.

What brand is the best and what do you mix with it or should you drink it straight? I might drink some and watch Jaws some night lol.
I split a bottle of this (and several other fruits) with some friends a couple months ago. It's the best IMO, and interesting to say the least.

https://www.rochelt.com/mobil/en/wachau-apricot.html

in fact, i think they're placing another order if you wanted to piggyback.
Gomer95
AG
Thanks for these responses. How do ya'll drink this? By itself? Or mixed with something?
Spore Ag
One treat we have given for gifts is apricot in brandy. First had it in Italy but they used grappa which was a little overwhelming for me. We use white brandy to enhance the fruit color and add some simple sugar. Great on ice cream.
G Martin 87
AG
Apricot brandy is my "secret ingredient" in my mimosas. I always keep a bottle on hand. Add 1/2 oz to the champagne flute before pouring in OJ and Prosecco. The ladies love it. Also makes an interesting alternative to Cointreau in a top shelf marg.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.