Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Drank an entire bottle of Pappy Van Winkle.

5,491 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by htxag09
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The pappy rye 15 is the best,if you like rye. Truly perfect.

I won't spend more than 200 or so for a bottle of whiskey.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
GMaster0
My boss gave me a a bottle of Pappy 12 for a promotion, very hard to accept that. But we cracked it open at the party and let everyone drink. Bottle of course was empty at the end, but great memories!

Kept the empty and have it displayed in my home office. I want to fill it with sands/soils from Europe battlefields. Been collecting the past couple of years. My boss was crucial with getting me a transfer to Europe as well.
htxag09
AG
About 7-8 years ago I came across the entire pappy and antique collection at retail. I bought every bottle. That year I probably gave the best Christmas presents I've ever given. Gave one brother in law 13 year rye, another 10 year old rip van winkle. Gave a good friend 12 year lot B and my brothers 15 year. Kind of crazy looking back. But everyone of them were beyond grateful and I was able to enjoy some with them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.