Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

yangtou hot pot in cs

1,467 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by studioone
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

anyone been to yangtou lately since c-19 started?

I know its open cause I've driven by, but I didn't see if they still did their buffet hot pot...

studioone
so no one's ever been there?
bushytailed
AG
Maybe post this on the Aggieland board?
AggieBarstool
What are you trying to get at, OP?
studioone
AggieBarstool said:

What are you trying to get at, OP?

im asking if anyone knows how they run their hotpot? It's a buffet.... and buffets have issues now...

studioone
I specifically asked if anyone has eaten there lately... no response... so...
fav13andac1)c
AG
The issue is that there are A LOT of Aggies on this board, and you'd be surprised, but not all of them live in College Station. And I would guess that if any of the Aggies that post here had visited College Station recently, chances are they didn't try this hot pot place. As another user said, your best bet would be posting on the Aggieland board.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Yeah I'd say 99% of the posters on F&S don't live in CS and 75% of them haven't been to CS except for maybe games in 10 years and when you come to CS form Houston, Dallas or Austin Asian cuisine is the last thing you are looking for because their are infinitely better options on those cities
studioone
yes, I am very much aware that few people from BCS are here, but I figured that the ones who ARE, would comment...
studioone
fav13andac1)c said:

The issue is that there are A LOT of Aggies on this board, and you'd be surprised, but not all of them live in College Station. And I would guess that if any of the Aggies that post here had visited College Station recently, chances are they didn't try this hot pot place. As another user said, your best bet would be posting on the Aggieland board.

and when I DO post on the aggieland board, they always say they have no clue and to post in the food n wine board..
heyjoe44
AG
Yes, they still do hotpot. Customers just have the wear gloves they provide.
True Anomaly
AG
I heard they restock the pot with virus hourly
studioone
True Anomaly said:

I heard they restock the pot with virus hourly
Just adds to the flavor, my friend...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.