Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,684 Views | 6464 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by jtm2387
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: 1792 sweet wheat, 1792 bib, ER 10, McKenna 10

ISO: Willet rye, SW UU, bardstown discovery, KC 12, KC 120 sp, ecbp, JD SB BP, barrell seagrass, OF 1920.

Just wanting to trade some harder to get stuff that is not my favorite for some things I like better. Mix and match.

ftaggie09
AG
Texstralian said:

ISO: Willet rye, SW UU, bardstown discovery, KC 12, KC 120 sp, ecbp, JD SB BP, barrell seagrass, OF 1920.

Just wanting to trade some harder to get stuff that is not my favorite for some things I like better. Mix and match.

I sent you a message
planoaggie123
AG
In Plano / Dallas…looking for a Blanton for a friend (husband of wife's friend). Saw a bottle today in a case for $200 in a local store today…ridiculous but searching it does appear market. Not paying near that.

Open to buy Buffalo trace or Eagle rare.

Nothing to trade other than cash. Probably not much luck but thought I would ask and see what might be available.
Mort Rainey
Texstralian said:

Where are you located?
betadawg1
AG
Have quite a few I would like to trade. Located in CS but travel to Houston often. I also have a mule for Dallas.

High West American Prairie Bourbon Macvin Finish - looking for another one with a different finish.

ECBP A121 & B521 - looking for A118, A119, B518, B519, C919, or C921.

ER SP (my pick) - Looking for other interesting SPs (not Specs, Total, etc.).

SW Straight Bourbon Whiskey red/white/blue - Looking for Halloween or Christmas bottle.

I also have an Eagle Rare set (1.75, .750, .375) available for trade for something interesting. Looking to trade up. Valuation is 225-250 range. I don't mind adding on my end to make the right deal.
CTGilley
AG
betadawg1 said:

Have quite a few I would like to trade. Located in CS but travel to Houston often. I also have a mule for Dallas.

High West American Prairie Bourbon Macvin Finish - looking for another one with a different finish.

ECBP A121 & B521 - looking for A118, A119, B518, B519, C919, or C921.

ER SP (my pick) - Looking for other interesting SPs (not Specs, Total, etc.).

SW Straight Bourbon Whiskey red/white/blue - Looking for Halloween or Christmas bottle.

I also have an Eagle Rare set (1.75, .750, .375) available for trade for something interesting. Looking to trade up. Valuation is 225-250 range. I don't mind adding on my end to make the right deal.

I will be in CS on the 2nd. I have an extra Tejas ER pick and a couple HW picks. What is the ER pick?
betadawg1
AG
The ER is my pick, went to BT last April and picked a barrel.
CTGilley
AG
betadawg1 said:

The ER is my pick, went to BT last April and picked a barrel.

Cool. I take that Tejas pick. They normally do great ones but I have not had a chance to try this one yet if you would like to swap. If we can't meet up, I can leave it with My buddy.
Burnsey
AG
I have ECBP C921. I hadn't really considered trading it, but I guess I could. What are you offering? The A121 or the B521?
betadawg1
AG
Burnsey said:

I have ECBP C921. I hadn't really considered trading it, but I guess I could. What are you offering? The A121 or the B521?

Which ever one you want.
Sazerac
AG
I've still got your A and C 19.
Would trade for your duplicate ECBP to help you out and enjoy your room
Texstralian
AG
Texstralian said:

This deal is done!
Elsjuan
AG
Leanderthal said:

AggBock,

I have a new bottle of OFBB '21 release. I sold my 2020 bottle last November before you made your offer of $550.

I wanted to give you first shot if you are still interested. Happy Holidays!

Is the 21 ofbb still available???
William Larue Weller
AG
FT: Blanton's SFTB
ISO: JD Coy Hill (any proof)

Located in Dallas, willing to ship if needed.
Bigfootisreal
Question on JD Coy Hill- a friend of mine has one and was wondering trade value. I am not a fan of JD stuff so no clue- any thoughts?
CTGilley
AG
Bigfootisreal said:

Question on JD Coy Hill- a friend of mine has one and was wondering trade value. I am not a fan of JD stuff so no clue- any thoughts?

It is all over the place at the moment. Ones over 140 proof are more desired. Looks like 400ish. I have seen as high as 600. YMMV
William Larue Weller
AG
CTGilley said:

Bigfootisreal said:

It is all over the place at the moment. Ones over 140 proof are more desired. Looks like 400ish. I have seen as high as 600. YMMV

Two just moved as a pair on the DFW Facebook moving page for 600 total. These numbers are a bit outdated, the values have come down over the last few weeks.
LPHA
AG
If you aren't able to get with betadawg, I would be interested in the C919.
MarathonAg12
Trump 2020 said:

CTGilley said:

Bigfootisreal said:

Two just moved as a pair on the DFW Facebook moving page for 600 total. These numbers are a bit outdated, the values have come down over the last few weeks.

That dude got hosed.

If you got a hazmat then it's going for EHTBP+

500 per for a hazmat JD Coy Hill
TxAG-010
AG
TxAG-010 said:

Long time lurker…

I have an unopened bottle of 1971 I.W. Harper 4 year gold medal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Value? Is it worth keeping?

Still has the tax stamps and has always been kept indoors in a liquor cabinet.
Will trade…

Circling back to this bottle, I'm open for trades. For anyone that is interested, throw something out there. Not sure what the value would be, but I would trust the board would judge a fair trade.

Located in Midland, but have family in Houston and can make it down if need be.
William Larue Weller
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Trump 2020 said:

CTGilley said:

Bigfootisreal said:

That dude got hosed.

That's hilarious. The hazmats are moving for 400 on the DFW moving page. You need to find new groups.
AGBrewer512
**************THIS IS CLOSED***************

FT: Lot B (2020), WFP, W12, EHT SiB. Some combo of these bottles

ISO: WLW or KOK

Xpost. RTR. Austin Area Only.

MarathonAg12
Trump 2020 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Trump 2020 said:

CTGilley said:

Bigfootisreal said:

That dude got hosed.

That's hilarious. The hazmats are moving for 400 on the DFW moving page. You need to find new groups.

PM me your DFW groups.
ftaggie09
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Trump 2020 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Trump 2020 said:

CTGilley said:

Bigfootisreal said:

That dude got hosed.

PM me your DFW groups.
me too
William Larue Weller
AG
I don't have stars
Elsjuan
AG
In for dfw groups
ftaggie09
AG
So who's in line at Spec's right now?
Ledm
ISO : Blantons SFTB or JD Coy Hill

FT : Weller 12, OWA, ECBP C920 & B521

HTX
agcrock2005
AG
What's going secondary market rate for Blantons these days? I haven't looked in a couple years but my brother just asked me if I could get him some…6 bottles. Lol. In DFW if anyone has some they'd like to sell.
GAC06
AG
I've seen bottles in stores for 150 but that's probably six months old. Maybe the Specs drop will help
MarathonAg12
agcrock2005 said:

What's going secondary market rate for Blantons these days? I haven't looked in a couple years but my brother just asked me if I could get him some…6 bottles. Lol. In DFW if anyone has some they'd like to sell.

120 on secondary

60-70 in the store
gundy2002
AG
HAppy New Year!
jetch17
AG
JFC, people are literally ISO'ing at home covid tests in exchange for bourbon on FB groups now

Clown ass world.
MarathonAg12
jetch17 said:

JFC, people are literally ISO'ing at home covid tests in exchange for bourbon on FB groups now

Clown ass world.
I saw that. I've been deleting that *****

so dumb
SpiderDude
AG
jetch17 said:

Clown ass world.

I have about a 1000 BinaxNow's in my office.

First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.