Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,751 Views | 6464 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by jtm2387
TikkaShooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you looking to trade or sell? Might be interested in a cash purchase if you're looking to sell.
CTGilley
AG
I tried to trade one. It seems to be 80-90. I was looking for an OWA.
ftaggie09
AG
CTGilley said:

I tried to trade one. It seems to be 80-90. I was looking for an OWA.

80-90 for a 1.75 store pick seems low but maybe I'm wrong
jetch17
AG
120-125 on secondary
CTGilley
AG
I missed the SP. Should be more.
stroodles
AG
I have to assume the Laguna Madre or the Old Fitzgerald BIB (8 yr) are not what you're looking for. Is there anything specific you would trade one or more of the Old Forester 150s for?

I have a bunch of bottles that I could put together for a 2:1 or 3:1 trade - W12, OWA, Blantons, EHT (SmB, SiB, Rye), Bardstown Disco 5, Blood Oath 7, ER SP, NR SP, Willet 4 year rye, ECBP, ECTB, etc.

Also willing to add a few bucks if needed to close the deal. I live in west Houston, and will be in CS this evening and tomorrow morning.
pdtnation
AG
Stroodle- would you be interested in selling your bottle of Blantons? I'm also in west Houston and in the market to buy a bottle for a gift.
LPHA
AG
Anyone know what the Old Fitz 16 year and 14 year are going for these days?
Laddermanbourbon
I'm out of Dallas area Waxahachie to be specific, but work in Arlington. You dfw?
stroodles
AG
Ill trade ya a bunch of bourbon for that Citori if you still have it - GTS 2020, EHTBP B9, and a Blantons.

Otherwise - yes, I can sell you a bottle - shoot me an email and we can finalize the details - email removed
Texas_Aggie91
AG
Any particular bottles you are looking for in a trade?
William Larue Weller
AG
Laddermanbourbon said:

I'm out of Dallas area Waxahachie to be specific, but work in Arlington. You dfw?

Yes, I'm in Dallas M streets and work in Uptown area.
ftaggie09
AG
Texas_Aggie91 said:

Not really looking for anything in particular and don't even know if I will trade or sell any of the ER SP. Was just trying to gauge an approximate value and didn't know if all 3 in the box raised the value significantly or not.

You are welcome to make an offer if you are interested, but as I said earlier I don't know if I even want to trade at this point.

TikkaShooter
Thanks. Have an email?
ftaggie09
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Thanks. Have an email?

Ducks4brkfast
AG
I think I saw a guy pay $55 for an ER sp. I was shocked, but it's where we're at rn.
BQ_2010
AG
When I see 750ml ER SPs they go for $50/each.

Having three 1.75L in a cardboard box doesnt increase the value in my opinion. I think the value of yours are $120-$130 a bottle.
MarathonAg12
ftaggie09 said:

Texas_Aggie91 said:

Not really looking for anything in particular and don't even know if I will trade or sell any of the ER SP. Was just trying to gauge an approximate value and didn't know if all 3 in the box raised the value significantly or not.

You are welcome to make an offer if you are interested, but as I said earlier I don't know if I even want to trade at this point.

CTGilley
AG
BQ_2010 said:

Having three 1.75L in a cardboard box doesnt increase the value in my opinion. I think the value of yours are $120-$130 a bottle.

I just traded my Non SP for 100+ I think these are easy $150 in Austin. I had 3 OWA offers and several people offer ECBP+1792FP. Maybe closer to $200 if trading down for SMB or ECBBP x2.
Laddermanbourbon
Shoot me an email
Dyl.Hogg at gmail
Boro Ag 2000
AG
Did you find your EHT Single Barrel, yet? I have one in B/CS I might let go.

email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo

Pepper Brooks
AG
Picked up ER nonSP in Carrollton for $80 today. Felt like I was getting ripped off but I've never had it so w/e.
Phat32
AG
Definitely on the high end. I usually try to pay less than $45.
AgHawkeye
AG
NTXAg10 said:

Picked up ER nonSP in Carrollton for $80 today. Felt like I was getting ripped off but I've never had it so w/e.

That's crazy. I just brought one home from the Twin Liquor by my house for $39.
CTGilley
AG
CTGilley said:

BQ_2010 said:

I just traded my Non SP for 100+ I think these are easy $150 in Austin. I had 3 OWA offers and several people offer ECBP+1792FP. Maybe closer to $200 if trading down for SMB or ECBBP x2.
To be clear I was talking about trading my 1.75L
BQ_2010
AG
Emailed! Thanks!
ZonaToTX
FT: RR 13 + kicker
ISO: willet purple top or
Bombergers + Michter 10 rye
MarathonAg12
Not really looking for anything in particular and don't even know if I will trade or sell any of my Stagg Jr 15. Was just trying to gauge an approximate value.

ftaggie09
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Not really looking for anything in particular and don't even know if I will trade or sell any of my Stagg Jr 15. Was just trying to gauge an approximate value.

Funny that you post on other places not to be an a*hole
Mort Rainey
Then why are you here?
MarathonAg12
ftaggie09 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

I was mocking your terrible fishing post with no ISO or perhaps not even the intention to trade or sell at all.

"Hey guys, I may have this bottle up for grabs if you throw me enough bottles or cash, but if I don't see what I like then I don't know if I'm going to actually trade it.

Trash.
ftaggie09
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

ftaggie09 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

I was mocking your terrible fishing post with no ISO or perhaps not even the intention to trade or sell at all.

"Hey guys, I may have this bottle up for grabs if you throw me enough bottles or cash, but if I don't see what I like then I don't know if I'm going to actually trade it.

Trash.
That's exactly why I said you were being an a*hole.

I didn't know the value and asked go back and look, then someone wanted to know if I would sell or trade. So I asked what they were offering. You obviously have it out for me for whatever reason since you **** on my posts constantly.

Added to the block list
MarathonAg12
FT: SW UU Batch 67 (Amber glass)

ISO: OWA

aglaw2011
AG
I could do this. In Dallas, but I'll be at Bama game.
CTGilley
AG
aglaw2011 said:

I could do this. In Dallas, but I'll be at Bama game.
Marathon, If you want to wait that long, I plan to be there also.
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.