Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,870 Views | 6464 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by jtm2387
07fta07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll pass
Sazerac
AG
Come on, man!
Sazerac
AG
I haven't been able to find anyone wanting to swap 4R Q for V, so if you still want to trade for ECBP in Houston I'd make the trade.
AGBrewer512
Sazerac said:

Come on, man!
Hope I didn't step on any toes.

IMO, bourbon is worth whatever you personally think it is. For example, I'd be willing to trade my Blanton's for a Stagg Jr. Some people would say that the person getting the Blanton's is getting ripped off. Others would say that the person getting the Stagg Jr. is getting ripped off. It's just a matter of personal preference. Sure the market has a price on each, but that doesn't mean it's actually worth that for everyone.

Just my two cents. Apologies if I hit a nerve.
07fta07
AG
Which Stagg Jr batch do you have?
Sazerac
AG
Sure, but just looking at after market $ value that was worse than a 2:1 offer. Make it realistic if you want a chance of making a deal.

AGBrewer512
Sazerac said:

Sure, but just looking at after market $ value that was worse than a 2:1 offer. Make it realistic if you want a chance of making a deal.

I appreciate the info and will keep it in mind the next time I make an offer. Still learning the etiquette of trading bourbon, only been doing it for about a month.
AGBrewer512
07fta07 said:

Which Stagg Jr batch do you have?
It is batch 14, but given all the chatter about how bad of an offer I gave you, I think it's best that we don't make this trade. Nothing personal, just don't want any kind of bad blood.
aggiebrother33
Unopened I have a few MCKenna 10 BiB and John J Bowman I am willing to part with. I just want the pint to add to my collection. I tend to only buy what I like to drink, and things others like yourself are looking for
AGBrewer512
aggiebrother33 said:

Unopened I have a few MCKenna 10 BiB and John J Bowman I am willing to part with. I just want the pint to add to my collection. I tend to only buy what I like to drink, and things others like yourself are looking for

Not really looking for either of those right now, so I'll pass on that. Appreciate the offer though. I've had some pretty good McKenna 10 BiB in the past.

Yeah, you don't see those pints very often, and a store pick on top of that. Of course, Blanton's is a single barrel to begin with, so I'm not so sure why they did a pick on one of those.

Since you are specifically looking for the pint size, I'll start keeping my eyes open for it. If I find one at a decent price (non secondary), I'll pick it up and we can figure something out.

Ledm
Cool. I'm free this evening. I have the ECBP C919.

AGBrewer512
aggiebrother33 said:

Are you wanting just the bottle full or empty? Reason I ask is that I've got a half full pint size Blanton's that is a store pick that I'd be willing to give you if you are just wanting to complete your collection. It's not something that I'm going to finish drinking myself (just keep it around for other folks to try). If it will help you complete your collection, I'd be willing to give it to you for free.
ryeguy
FT:

FR LE Barrel Strength 2020
WRVFRB
MWND Act 7 Scene 3
BO Pact 6
ECBP B520 x2
New Riff BP Single Barrel x2
1792 FP Store Pick
ER Store Pick
EC Store Pick
Willet 4YR
HMK10
Knob 12
OWA
Caribou Crossing
Alberta Cask Strength

ISO:
Looking to bundle some of these for BTAC, Old Fitz BIB, ORVW

Austin area

CactusThomas
AG
Interested. What's your contract info?
ryeguy
klavore at gmail
aggiebrother33
AGBrewer512 said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Not really looking for either of those right now, so I'll pass on that. Appreciate the offer though. I've had some pretty good McKenna 10 BiB in the past.

Yeah, you don't see those pints very often, and a store pick on top of that. Of course, Blanton's is a single barrel to begin with, so I'm not so sure why they did a pick on one of those.

Since you are specifically looking for the pint size, I'll start keeping my eyes open for it. If I find one at a decent price (non secondary), I'll pick it up and we can figure something out.

Awesome, thanks! Anything else other than EC BP you are looking for?
Sazerac
AG
I apologize, no need for you to. I come off as the A hole in this exchange.

Cheers
Sazerac
AG
Sorry - missed this. Give me a# to text and I'll reach out.
CTGilley
AG
If you want to part with one of the ECBP B520, let me know your price. I would like to have one but want it at a for price or trade.
AGBrewer512
aggiebrother33 said:

AGBrewer512 said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Awesome, thanks! Anything else other than EC BP you are looking for?

Don't worry about it brother. I've been in your shoes looking for some hard to find stuff in the past as well, so I'm glad that I can help another Bourbon Fan out.

Shoot me your contact info so we can meet up.
AGBrewer512
Sazerac said:

I apologize, no need for you to. I come off as the A hole in this exchange.

Cheers

No worries brother, it's all good. Don't give it a second thought.
Ledm
coacher16 at yahoo for #
Elsjuan
AG
Have a few bottles I'd like to unload at cost or bundle up if someone is interested, have doubles of these.
Russell's reserve 10yrs
Four Rose's single barrel
Evan Williams single barrel
George dickel bib
Heaven hill bottle in bond
2) Mckenna 10yr
Elijah Craig small batch
2) Elijah Craig barrel proof A120
Mitchers small batch
Four Rose's small batch select
Woodinville bourbon
Knob creek small batch 1L
I.w Harper
Basil haydens
Oak & eden toasted oak
Old tub
Western son single barrel
Old scout single barrel 13yr
Old scout 107 long horn liqour selected
Smoke wagon
Peg leg poker 8yrs
Whistle pig straight rye
Sazerac
AG
I'd buy the ECBP at cost if you're coming through Houston
Elsjuan
AG
Sazerac said:

I'd buy the ECBP at cost if you're coming through Houston

Give me a week or 2 and I'll be able to deliver to Houston. I'll keep you posted.
Elsjuan
AG
When did eht small batch and single barrel go up in secondary market. Yikes
AGBrewer512
Elsjuan said:

Have a few bottles I'd like to unload at cost or bundle up if someone is interested, have doubles of these.
Russell's reserve 10yrs
Four Rose's single barrel
Evan Williams single barrel
George dickel bib
Heaven hill bottle in bond
2) Mckenna 10yr
Elijah Craig small batch
2) Elijah Craig barrel proof A120
Mitchers small batch
Four Rose's small batch select
Woodinville bourbon
Knob creek small batch 1L
I.w Harper
Basil haydens
Oak & eden toasted oak
Old tub
Western son single barrel
Old scout single barrel 13yr
Old scout 107 long horn liqour selected
Smoke wagon
Peg leg poker 8yrs
Whistle pig straight rye
I'll take the other ECBP. Where are you located? I'm in Austin Area.
sralf5
I'm interested in the McKenna, do you happen to be in or around BCS?
Elsjuan
AG
sralf5 said:

I'm interested in the McKenna, do you happen to be in or around BCS?

Not really but I do make a trip out that way. If you're not in a hurry I'll keep you posted when I head that way.
AGdent07
AG
I'm interested in four roses LE. I don't have your ISO but have some good bottles for trade.
cozart
AG
I have an ECBP C920 I'm looking to trade. Not looking for anything in particular, so am open to offers.

local to College Station.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Want to Buy: Evan Williams 12yr.
I'm in Houston. I'd prefer 2 bottles, don't need to be from same person.
I'll pay shipping from an Ag Tag. One is a gift for a friend out of state, one for me so we can toast.
aTm '99
AGBrewer512
cozart said:

I have an ECBP C920 I'm looking to trade. Not looking for anything in particular, so am open to offers.

Ever make it to Austin Area?

If so, I've got some ER, EHT SmB, and a few others I'd be willing to Trade.
cozart
AG
AGBrewer512 said:

cozart said:

Ever make it to Austin Area?

If so, I've got some ER, EHT SmB, and a few others I'd be willing to Trade.

wife's parents are in Bastrop so could meet there at some point. pretty set on ER right now, so interested in what else you might have to trade!

can email at cozart94 gmail
betadawg1
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Want to Buy: Evan Williams 12yr.
I'm in Houston. I'd prefer 2 bottles, don't need to be from same person.
I'll pay shipping from an Ag Tag. One is a gift for a friend out of state, one for me so we can toast.

What are you thinking on price? Might have access to a couple. Any preference on gift shop or Japan release?
First Page Last Page
Page 24 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.