Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Anvil 24" Flat Top Griddle

2,345 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 03_Aggie
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I came a cross a new Anvil 24" flat top griddle that's been living in a storage building but has never been used.

The model is FTA 8024 and looks like the below picture. Is there a market for this thing?

flown-the-coop
AG
Tailgate Waffle House Saturday's next fall?
cypress-ag
AG
I'll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it. I purchased cooking equipment for a large restaurant firm years ago. This was a good piece for catering but not for high end production. Made in South Africa if i remember correctly.
03_Aggie
cypress-ag said:

I'll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it. I purchased cooking equipment for a large restaurant firm years ago. This was a good piece for catering but not for high end production. Made in South Africa if i remember correctly.

I still have this you're still interested, cypress-Ag. Sorry, checked the thread a few times but forgot about it. Just getting ready to post to craigslist to try and get it out of the garage.
matthewj042
AG
What's your asking price?
03_Aggie
matthewj042 said:

What's your asking price?

Was going to post to Craigslist for around $200 and see if anything came from it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.