Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Italian Recommendations - Grapevine area

1,148 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rooftop18403
rooftop18403
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need quick help coming from out of town. We will be in Grapevine for the weekend and need Italian restaurant recommendations... that are somewhat kid friendly.
chipotle
Redstone
AG
I know some people who used to live in Rockwall and now live in Heath, and my wife's aunt lives in the Metroplex. Don't know any restaurants in the area.
aTm_bomb
AG
Cafe Italia is always popular on Northwest Highway. Grew up going there 20 years ago. Its BYOB and family friendly.

https://www.cafeitalia-grapevine.com/
Austintm
Ferrari's is a long time Dallas Italian restaurant (used to be downtown) that has a location in Grapevine. Have not been to this location, but Ferrari's has always been very good with good ratings/reviews.

https://www.ferrarisrestaurant.com/
jwag
AG
Second Ferrari's
'03ag
Guess it depends on what you mean by family friendly.

Loveria Cafe on grapevine hwy in Colleyville is excellent. Run by an italian couple. I've taken my kid as a 9mo old and a toddler. It's not the kind of place that has crayons for kids though
SACR
AG
There is a Buca di Beppo in Southlake. Everything is served family style, it is kid friendly, and the food is solid.

aTm_bomb
AG
Well?! What was the final choice?
rooftop18403
Took the safe bet and ate pizza at Fireside Pies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.