Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

George Foreman Grill

1,197 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JYDog90
Ghost91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gotta be a thread on here somewhere about it, but I'll be d*mned if I can't find one.

What do we think? Which model do you like/use and for what? Etc.
sherminator
Snobs here aren't going to use a foreman.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I had no idea those still existed.
dummble
AG
i made a sando in one for lunch today. Heat is very uneven, no control, heating cycle is a crap shoot. But i keep one at the office when i want a grilled ham and cheese.

do I have one at home? No
Would i buy one for a kid in a dorm room along with a bowl large enough to microwave ramen? Yes
BusterAg
AG
I had one in my dorm room 20 years ago.

Cooking raw meat on it made too much mess for clean up. Would rather get 99 cent burgers from McD than cook burgers on that thing.

However, it converts a very boring Ham and cheese into a nice cheese melt sammich, a 5x upgrade. Butter some bread, throw on some meat of any type and cheese and onions etc if you have them, and cook on low until melty. If I was single, I would keep it around just for that.

If I found one in my closet, I would give it away to a college student.
Tanya 93
Quote:

I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day.

JYDog90
AG
First thing I thought of.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.