Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Delivery on Gameday

1,171 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TxSquarebody
HornsDown12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are coming in from out of town and will be in an RV in lot 74 with no car. Do delivery services work out OK on gameday? Are there better or worse times to do it when the game is 6:30? Are there big surcharges? It seemed like Favor could deliver any custom order for $6, is that right, or do yall have other suggestions? Looking for any information.
TxSquarebody
What food are you looking to have delivered? I might could help you out just because.
FIDO*98*
AG
Bring extra beer, then walk around and make some friends. I can't tell you how many times we fed people or got fed when we were Tailgating in the RV lots. Don't know how long you've had the RV, but, most RV folks are friendly and social as you get used to meeting new people at RV parks. Same deal on game day only you're all Aggies

Hell, that would be a great opening line. Just ask some people with a nice spread if they know any food places that deliver. You'll probably get invited on the spot
HornsDown12
Oh man y'all are too nice. We'll have 10-12 people so definitely looking to have our own spread. Was thinking Laynes, BBQ, and/or tacos, any suggestions?
TxSquarebody
I've been know to put together some pretty awesome BBQ!
Give me a call tomorrow and we can talk about it. Even if I don't cook for you, I'd be happy to bring something out from wherever you want.
HornsDown12
So do yall bring your car out on Sat AM or get it Friday night?
TxSquarebody
I'll find a way to get it to you Saturday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.