Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

The Ninja Foodie Thread

2,330 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
BleacherRat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those of you that are interested in the Ninja Foodie, I highly recommend this unit as it not only is a pressure cooker like the InstantPot, it's also an air fryer.
I love this thing.

I started watching this guy john Sanders and I cooked one of his recipes, beef stroganoff and it has become a staple of ours already!

Check him out, get a Foodie!

P.S. You can also make chicken wings from the freezer in minutes!
Gig 'em!
ABATTBQ11
AG
I got one on prime day and love it! Know of any good bbq chicken recipes?
BleacherRat
ABATTBQ11 said:

I got one on prime day and love it! Know of any good bbq chicken recipes?
I haven't tried this yet, but looks doable.

Gig 'em!
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm thinking of just stuffing some chicken breasts with cheddar and bacon (possibly also chives), pressure cooking them for about 15 minutes, then air frying them while basting with bbq sauce. Alternatively, I could stuff them after pressure cooking, then air fry them stuffed with cheddar, cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon. Kinda like a reverse popper. Thoughts?
BleacherRat
ABATTBQ11 said:

I'm thinking of just stuffing some chicken breasts with cheddar and bacon (possibly also chives), pressure cooking them for about 15 minutes, then air frying them while basting with bbq sauce. Alternatively, I could stuff them after pressure cooking, then air fry them stuffed with cheddar, cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon. Kinda like a reverse popper. Thoughts?
I'm confused now.
Gig 'em!
BusterAg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

B+ troll
FIDO*98*
AG
BusterAg said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

.......... Kinda like a reverse popper. Thoughts?

B+ troll

Isn't this a Ninja thread. I thought this was the troll

Quote:

Know of any good bbq chickenrecipes?
ABATTBQ11
AG
BusterAg said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

B+ troll

No, this actually came out rather well. I stuffed the chicken with cheese, jalapenos, cream cheese, and bacon, then pressure cooker in barbecue sauce. Then air fried a few minutes while basting with more barbecue sauce. Not bad.

I shall just finished the chicken pot pie recipe from the included cookbook. It turned out pretty well too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.