Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Coffee rec

3,744 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GSPag`
Truman2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a recommendation for a medium-dark coffee without any flavor added I can purchase.
FIDO*98*
AG
Independence Coffee Jet Fuel
AggieBarstool
Obligatory "What's the Buzz."
normaleagle05
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Independence Coffee Jet Fuel

I drank a lot of this when I lived in Independence and could get it super fresh. Good stuff.
MooreTrucker
AG
Illy
Ag_07
AG
I buy the dark roast from Bones Coffee Company and think it's pretty solid.

In addition to the couple bags of dark roast I also usually buy a bag of one of their off beat flavors like french toast or chocolate hazelnut or something to switch it up every once in a while.
Vernada
AG
Is there a decent Kuerig coffee I can buy so I can have some decent easy coffee at work?
Chipotlemonger
AG
Vernada said:

Is there a decent Kuerig coffee I can buy so I can have some decent easy coffee at work?

Nespresso, way better
AggieBarstool
Nope.
jwoodmd
Kopi Luwak
jwoodmd
Chipotlemonger said:

Vernada said:

Nespresso, way better
Not really.
Vernada
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Vernada said:

Nespresso, way better
already have that (at the office and the house)
MooreTrucker
AG
Vernada said:

Illy
PapaKilo
AG
Buy local. Community Coffee does it for me. Louisiana is close enough.
07fta07
AG
Vernada said:

Whole bean we drink a lot of the Don Pablo signature blend. Kuerig we like Blue Island coffee, specifically their hammock reserve and surf city (our HEB carries these).
WES2006AG
AG
07fta07 said:

Vernada said:

Whole bean we drink a lot of the Don Pablo signature blend. Kuerig we like Blue Island coffee, specifically their hammock reserve and surf city (our HEB carries these).
Don Pablo is the best reasonably priced coffee I have tried. really like the stuff.
Tailgate88
AG
Illy is expensive - $13 for half a pound at HEB?

Where can you get Don Pablo?
WES2006AG
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Illy is expensive - $13 for half a pound at HEB?

Where can you get Don Pablo?
Amazon, they have several varieties and it is roughly $8/lb for whole beans
MooreTrucker
AG
You can buy Illy at HEB???

Damn I wish we had HEB here.
BlueMiles
AG
hebtoyou.com
ktownag08
AG
Cuvee
Stive
AG
For K Cups at the office we've settled in on the HEB San Antonio and Austin flavors. It's not the best in the world but for K cups it's pretty solid.

MooreTrucker
AG
BlueMiles said:

hebtoyou.com
LOL. Thanks, but I think we live outside the delivery area right now.
DiskoTroop
Been really enjoying the Folgers 1850 line. Their dark roast one in particular. You can buy grounds of kcups.

Other than that, Independence EarlyWine is good and most of the Black Rifle Coffee Company are excellent but to my understanding, only available via mail order.
BlueMiles
AG
phideaux_2003 said:

Other than that, Independence EarlyWine is good and most of the Black Rifle Coffee Company are excellent but to my understanding, only available via mail order.

I've been in a 5.11 store that also sold Black Rifle coffee. I don't know if they all do, but you might check if you have one near you.
Duncan Idaho
BlueMiles said:

phideaux_2003 said:

I've been in a 5.11 store that also sold Black Rifle coffee. I don't know if they all do, but you might check if you have one near you.

Because that'll be fresh
Tailgate88
AG
phideaux_2003 said:

Been really enjoying the Folgers 1850 line. Their dark roast one in particular. You can buy grounds of kcups.

Love Independence abut have not tried Earlywine. Thanks for that.

And I have been meaning to order some Black Rifle, guess I'll pull the trigger lol.
Bassmaster
AG
Tailgate88 said:

phideaux_2003 said:

Love Independence abut have not tried Earlywine. Thanks for that.

And I have been meaning to order some Black Rifle, guess I'll pull the trigger lol.
Earlywine is the daily drinker in our house.
CrawfordAg
AG
Love Independence, Madlyns backyard pecan and early wine are a staple in our house. Every now and then we will splurge on a Kona coffee whole bean.
DiskoTroop
Sure figured I'd catch hell for the Folgers 1850 rec. it is a good one (at least for kcups) so if you can find it give it a shot.
jwright4288
AG
https://frenchtruckcoffee.com/shop/le-grand-coq-rouge

One of the best roasts I've ever had.
GSPag`
French Market is my favorite. I like a lot of others, Gevalia has some great ones. But I go back to French Market.

It us pretty strong, so you have to work on what level you like it.

Available in HEB.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.