Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Buying Pickled Jalapeos?

2,247 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FIDO*98*
Jetty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are y'alls favorites?
bushytailed
AG
I'm a fan of Mezzetta. They're always firm. Some of the other brands can be too soft. I like a pickled jalapeo with a good bite to it.
Martin Cash
AG
Mine
Proc92
Trappey's
Duncan Idaho
Mine bread and butter jalapenos are pretty good....good enough to win third at the Texas State Fair.
amanda04
AG
I'm a big fan of Cajun Chef pickled jalapeno slices and diced jalapenos. If you're in Texas, you can find them at HEB. But my HEB has them stocked in the "Cajun" section, instead of the pickles/peppers section.
Vernada
AG
Mt. Olive
Cola8d8
For sliced I am a big fan of Cajun chef. Whole - either the blue (San Marcos?) or red (M something maybe) cans at the store.
JYDog90
AG
amanda04 said:

I'm a big fan of Cajun Chef pickled jalapeno slices and diced jalapenos. If you're in Texas, you can find them at HEB. But my HEB has them stocked in the "Cajun" section, instead of the pickles/peppers section.

Ugh. I love HEB but some of their choices on where they put things drives me nuts. I was looking for hidden valley ranch dressing mix and I had 3 employees walking around trying to find it and they were all saying, "hmm, it should be RIGHT here."

Then for the life of me I don't know why they put bread way down on the signage for the aisle...it's the freaking bread aisle and it's listed like 5th on the sign.
Formerly Willy Wonka
K2T2
Duncan Idaho said:

Mine bread and butter jalapenos are pretty good....good enough to win third at the Texas State Fair.
Ummmmmmmmm B&B jalapenos sound amazing. Thanks for helping me decide yes, I should plant jalapenos in the garden this year!
FIDO*98*
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.