Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Jesse's Taqueria & Bakery

1,347 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggieBarstool
Krazykat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this place on The Texas Bucket List. Is it worth going out of my way to Bryan the next time I visit A&M?

https://yelp.to/qTKq/uNG5VesVvS
redd38
AG
I only went once, but I was unimpressed. It wasn't even average. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.
bushytailed
AG
Everything I've had from Jesse's has been fantastic. The carne guisada, pork in red sauce, picadillo, and green sauce are fantastic. You'll probably only need one taco because they're huge. Jesse is a really nice guy.
barney94
AG
I second the above. Jesse's is really good. Their homemade tortillas - especially corn -and salsas are great.
ethridgem
AG
I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every visit to Jesse's! I can usually put away 3 breakfast tacos at your average taco joint - if I eat 3 at Jesse's, I'm miserably full.

As mentioned, Jesse is a super nice guy and treats everyone like family. The food is pretty good too!
AggieBarstool
Like others have said, the food is good. Is it bucket-list good? I don't think so, but if you're in the area looking for solid, authentic Mexican food, I'd give it a shot. Doesn't break the bank, either.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.