Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Sale at Dodd Coffee

2,093 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by n_touch
Scriffer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've posted about these guys before, and they make amazing coffee. Everything is on sale 50% off, so now's the time to stock up. Aggie owned and really great people.

www.doddcoffee.com
ConstructionAg01
AG
Thanks for the heads up. Just placed an order and for $7/lb decided to try four different options and Rwanda x 2.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Great prices, any idea when they were roasted? Can't seem to find that info on their site.
Hodor
AG
Surprised the owner hasn't found this thread yet.
They used to roast after you order, and ship the next day. Not sure if that's how they're doing a sale though.
notheranymore
Sweet. Thanks for sharing.
n_touch
Hey everyone, sorry been busy the last couple of days. We still roast to order. So any orders that came in are being roasted as I type or tomorrow. We had the sale since our roaster is traveling to Ethiopia on Thursday for a couple of weeks and we wanted to ensure that our customers were stocked up and did not run out while he was gone.
Ag_07
AG
Damn looks like I'm too late
heddleston
AG
Tell your roaster to meet me at Dumerso cafe in addis and I'll buy him a macchiato.
n_touch
They are flying into Addis. Shoot me your email through our contact page so he will have it.
aggiebq03+
After three months of our espresso machine being shipped off to get a warranty repair on the boiler (damaged by UPS and 8 weeks dealing with claims department)...

Now I won't be able to order my favorite coffee until the end of the month.

So sad.
n_touch
Will be running another sale here shortly for July for everyone to stock up again.
n_touch
The sale is on now till the 1st. We will not be roasting from July 3rd to August 3rd so make sure to stock up now. We will have new coffee when we come back from this break.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.