Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Dessert for our gluten free friends that want a lot of sugar

692 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by zephyrtexan
aggiespartan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
salted caramel meringues. Messed up the first batch, but knew exactly what I did wrong. These were great and relatively quick. Happy to share the recipe and tips if anyone wants it.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Unless someone has celiacs disease I try not to enable their fake made up sensitivities to gluten.

Ok troll, this isn't what this threads about.
Tanya 93
aggiespartan said:

salted caramel meringues. Messed up the first batch, but knew exactly what I did wrong. These were great and relatively quick. Happy to share the recipe and tips if anyone wants it.

I always need new ones.
Can you post it or Facebook it?
zephyrtexan
AG
That really isn't how health works, though.

Things are on a gradient. Some people are deathly allergic while others tend to find it best to avoid it.

Some people will about blow an o-ring if they have dairy, while other like myself only get a bit gassy.

Being gluten-free for some is definitely a trendy choice. For others, though, it really is a health thing. It may not be life or death, but I've known people who had eczema clear up along with a variety of other health benefits.

Being conscious and helpful for those people also is pretty easy in todays world. I had a friend who was diagnosed celiac almost three decades ago and man, his eating ability and opportunities were not enviable. Today, though, it's a lot easier so... why not be helpful in that manner?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.