Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Go to Boston Cream Pie recipe?

903 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OCEN99
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a solid Boston Cream Pie recipe? I tried several when I visited Boston, and they ranged from pretty good to dang amazing. Now I want to try my own. Here's a recipe that looks somewhat promising, that if no one has a better recommendation, I'll probably go with: https://butterwithasideofbread.com/homemade-boston-cream-pie/
The Pilot
AG
What's the best you've found in Boston? We'll be up there for the marathon next week and Omni Parker House is the best I've had.
Bulldog73
AG
I got an individual serving at a Torrerta's Italian Bakery that was outstanding (it was my wife's favorite and it looked prettier she says), but I preferred it a Mike's Pastry. I didn't get to try it at the Parker House this time.
Duncan Idaho
Cream pie

Giggle
Bulldog73
AG
I almost put this on the general board just for the jokes.
putu
AG
It was invented at the Parker House and is amazing!
"Cal (9-3) vs. Texas A&M (9-3). On the list of rare sights in Southern California, a team running the option -- as the Aggies like to do with QB Stephen McGee -- ranks right up there with real breasts and 12 inches of snow." Stewart Mandel CNNSI
OCEN99
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.