Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Four Loko

3,688 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Btron
arb2win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good stuff and It gets the job done!
chipotle
This and a tide pod. Wooooaaaahhh nellyyyy!
Propane & Accessories
AG
throw some bleach in there and now you got a party!!!
jeffdjohnson
Pour the Four Loko into a zip lock bag. Using water displacement method drop into sous vide bath at 60 degrees Celsius. Cook for 2 hours. Transfer to ripping hot cast iron pan. Season with garlic, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Suggest garnishing with 1 whole zucchini.
AggieChemist
AG
I remember my first drink.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Bought one as a joke in 2011 while home for a wedding. I put it in my mom's fridge. It is still in there: top shelf, back right corner. She even replaced her fridge and it made the transfer. It is now the mascot for that house. She is forbidden from throwing it out. When we play games at Christmas, we always suggest that the loser has to drink it. No one has been bold enough to accept that as a bet term to date. The mascot lives.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Here4Beer
AG
Thats an OG Four Loko, back before the FDA ban.
AgEng06
AG
biobioprof
jeffdjohnson said:

Pour the Four Loko into a zip lock bag. Using water displacement method drop into sous vide bath at 60 degrees Celsius. Cook for 2 hours. Transfer to ripping hot cast iron pan. Season with garlic, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Suggest garnishing with 1 whole zucchini.
You forgot to add the Sodium Citrate.
Tx-Ag2010
AG
Bought one back in 2009 to see what all the hype was about... I started getting a hangover about 2 sips in. Threw the rest out immediately.

Geriatric Punk
AG
Geriatric Punk said:

Bought one as a joke in 2011 while home for a wedding. I put it in my mom's fridge. It is still in there: top shelf, back right corner. She even replaced her fridge and it made the transfer. It is now the mascot for that house. She is forbidden from throwing it out. When we play games at Christmas, we always suggest that the loser has to drink it. No one has been bold enough to accept that as a bet term to date. The mascot lives.
Went to my Mom's tonight. The mascot lives indeed.

Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
arb2win
Basically, me everytime I drink Four Loko

Duncan Idaho
Here4Beer said:

Thats an OG Four Loko, back before the FDA ban.

Thus was Probably the biggest most direct impact that Obama's big government tyranny had on my day to day life.

Had to go back to drinking red bulls and vodkas.
Martin Cash
AG
Do grownups actually drink that crap?
arb2win
I do!
Btron
AG
jeffdjohnson said:

Sums up this board pretty well!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.