Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

FYI-Houston Area- Blackstone Griddle 36"

2,428 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FIREDISC Cookers
MarylandAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are 4 of them at the Walmart of beltway 8 and I-10 , $139. I will cross post this on the food forum.
MarylandAG
This Walmart
Walmart Supercenter #1409
10750 Westview Dr
Houston TX 77043
MarylandAG
Last thing and this is hit and miss, if you are in some other area...
1. Go to brickseek.com
2. Search Walmart inventory with SKU 39891191
3. Search by price, see if any pop up in your area (your zip code), I have seen them from $247-$139

People that have them seem to love them, we shall see as I got one.
aggiedata
AG
had to look up what this is

Joe Exotic
AG
I have one and I love it. I use it at least 3 times a week. It really can't be beat for breakfasts and hamburgers. Teppenyaki and cheese steaks also kick ass on it. Also a good way to sear a lot of sous vide steaks at once without smoking up the kitchen.
sanitariex
AG
I have one on the patio and love it! By far my favorite cooking contraption. $139 is a great price, as well.
Post removed:
by user
JYDog90
AG
Thanks for the heads up! Went and picked one up today at the Wal Mart south of the woodlands at 25800 Kuykendahl. They didn't have them out and so I asked, they said they didn't have any and so I asked if they'd give me a rain check because it says they have them in stock. They don't do rain checks.

So I asked why they would have them shown in stock and I could pick it up today on the website. They said that they were in their containers.

"So are y'all gonna give me rain check or are you gonna go dig through some containers?"

They dug through the containers.

Just finished putting it together.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Post removed:
by user
JYDog90
AG
100% agree. If it wasn't mlk day I wouldn't have done it. I spent an hour there just waiting and pushing the rock up the hill. I was leaving there with a griddle or a rain check. I actually would've preferred the rain check because I didn't feel like screwing with it today.
Formerly Willy Wonka
FIREDISC Cookers
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.