Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Favorite Pumpkin Recipes

1,336 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Max Power
12thAngryMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fall has me in the mood for something with pumpkin. Any recommendations or favorite recipes?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Bouchon's pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting

I make these every year and they are amazing.
K2T2
This is my favorite butternut squash "alfredo" (aka creamy sauce for noodles that makes you wanna curl up inside and watch movies on a cool night) - it's equally good with oven roasted butternut or sugar pumpkin, or canned pumpkin puree from the store. I make it all the time and I think everyone who's ever been over for dinner at my house once has had it and raved. It's good topped with the seeds from inside the pumpkin or squash that have been seasoned and roasted (I like maple + Old Bay), roasted red peppers, crispy fried onions, and some roasted brussel sprouts on the side. Roast roast roast!
12thAngryMan
AG
Made a variation of this banana bread recipe with canned pumpkin instead of bananas. Turned out really well, and the pumpkin flavor wasn't too overpowering.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/230482/banana-chocolate-chip-bread/
K2T2
I forgot! This pumpkin streusel coffee cake from King Arthur Flour is amazing. It's really good if you pop a slice right in the microwave before you eat it so it's warm!
Max Power
AG
That thing looks ridiculous, gonna have to make that no doubt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.