Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Home opener tailgating

1,401 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jah003
bforet12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saturday night's home opener will be our first tailgating experience. If game time is 6pm, what is a good time to arrive at Aggie Park to set up our tent to ensure an available space?

[This would be more appropriate on the Football Forum. -Staff]
Leeman
Later the better so the rest of us get better spots.
bforet12
Sorry, I was told Aggies were friendly and helpful tailgaters. I guess it was a stupid question...
Leeman
bforet12 said:

Sorry, I was told Aggies were friendly and helpful tailgaters. I guess it was a stupid question...
Nice sense of humor. Good luck.
AggieOO
doubt it'll be too hard to find a tailgating spot. no one will be at the games this season.
BlevCat
AG
If you want a serious answer:

I tailgate in one of the smaller west campus lots. We'll be claiming our spot when the horn sounds at noon on Friday, but we likely won't start setting up until around 9 on Saturday morning.

Not sure how much you'd need to adjust that timing if your trying to tailgate around Reed or anywhere on main campus as the tailgating scene there is substantially more hectic than what we have to deal with.
bforet12
BlevCat said:

If you want a serious answer:

I tailgate in one of the smaller west campus lots. We'll be claiming our spot when the horn sounds at noon on Friday, but we likely won't start setting up until around 9 on Saturday morning.

Not sure how much you'd need to adjust that timing if your trying to tailgate around Reed or anywhere on main campus as the tailgating scene there is substantially more hectic than what we have to deal with.
So if we were going to Aggie (Spence) Park, we should probably do it Friday rather than Saturday morning?
rhoswen
AG
You should do it Wednesday.
Kitkat72
[We don't know what that was about and we don't care. That is not the way to post on this forum. -Staff]
jah003
S
What the hell is going on in here...? And how is this Food & Spirits related?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.