Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Dodd Coffee and n_touch

906 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Eliminatus
Scriffer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just want to say thanks to some good Ags who helped me out this year.

I started buying my coffee from them in February, and this summer, I got asked to help set up an upgraded coffee station at my church. (We were still on 1970's era percolators running Folgers at about 1/3 strength. It was bad. Real bad.)

I shot n_touch an email asking for advice for how to get started, and he called me back that day. He and Chris gave us a ton of help on lightly-used commercial grade brewers, Air Pots, and bulk coffee purchases. We had major delays in construction and installation, so Chris drove the equipment to Dallas from Houston in the rain, just to get a jump on things. I've been blowing them up with questions, and they've always been super-responsive and patient. (Probably more patient than I could even tell.)

And their coffee is awesome. It made me a very popular guy when we opened everything up yesterday, and it really got people to stay around and fellowship more than we have in the past.

If y'all haven't tried their coffee, it's definitely worth it. I'm using their Ethiopian at home, and we have the India at church. Different flavors, but both very good.

Give Dodd Coffee a look, and support some great Ags.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Bull. Your post and their attitude just got them another customer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.