Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

BBQ Thermometers

2,203 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for a dual probe thermometer with wifi capability. Anyone have any recommendations? Hoping to find something in the $100 price range. Thanks Ags!
HtownAg92
AG
I'm interested as well, as my kid threw my receiver into the pool after my last smoke.
HTownAg98
Igrill3 or Thermoworks Smoke. I think the igrill3 is wifi enabled now, but I know it has Bluetooth.
Duncan Idaho
If you can wait, I might know of one
JJWAGGIE
AG
I have had a few of them over the last few years but was given the Thermoworks Smoke last Christmas and in my opinion its far superior to the others I had.
agcrock2005
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Igrill3 or Thermoworks Smoke. I think the igrill3 is wifi enabled now, but I know it has Bluetooth.
I have an igrill2 and love it. When I asked the people at BBQ Outfitters what the difference was between the 2 and 3 they said something about the 3 is made to work with a certain type of Weber grill/smoker and that was the only difference. Wouldn't put money on it but if the 3 is more expensive than the 2 and you don't use and Weber grill you might want to look into it.
biobioprof
Duncan Idaho said:

Are you still out of town? Did yours finally get delivered?
Comeby!
AG
I have my eye on the igrill 2.
ME85
AG
BBQ Guru is the one I use
Farmer1906
AG
Meator
Duncan Idaho
biobioprof said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Are you still out of town? Did yours finally get delivered?
still out
plowboy1065
S
Duncan Idaho said:

I'm thinking by next Summer I will have a meater block, maybe
fta09
AG
I bought one of these a few months ago. It has a separate receiver so it's not something that works with an app on your phone if that is a must have. It works across my house so no issues there.

I also have an iGrill mini that works nice, but it only works with one probe at a time. It's not bad for when I'm doing ribs and just want to know my grate temp. Its Bluetooth signal doesn't seem to be as strong as the other system I posted and sometimes I would have connection issues when on the other side of the house. This may not be as much of an issue in the larger iGrill 2 or 3.
plowboy1065
S
I have this Maverick as well. Would recommend
C ROC N
Maverick ET733, go to Amazon and read the reviews.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I have a CyberQ and and Igrill. The CyberQ has more functions and is more durable but is 3x times the price
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.