Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Home bar inventory app?

4,634 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ernest Tucker
Seersucker Ag 2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of a good app for the iPhone that lets you keep track of what liquor/wine/beer you have at home and allows you to upload different brands that might not already be preloaded onto the app?

I like the Distiller app, but you can't add products that they haven't already uploaded.

I liked the Partender app, until I realized that it's just trial version and costs several hundred dollars per month to use. Plus the founder called my cell phone right after I registered. Fuggin weird, and a pretty big waste of an hour...

Any ideas? Thanks
plowboy1065
S
watching
RangerRick9211
AG
I use PDT's, Please Don't Tell, app for cocktails.

It's not so much an inventory app, but a what can I make with what I log as inventory.

Wine and whiskey are logged in a Google doc.
John Francis Donaghy
I usually just look at my bar shelves to see what I have.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Well then I guess I have too many bottles in too many places.
John Francis Donaghy
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Well then I guess I have too many bottles in too many places.

Sounds like you need a bigger bar. If you start planning now, you can probably have the reno done before football season.
nikkundra
Hey Seersucker,

Partender is business tool for bars and restaurants. We've got over 15,000 on the system, spanning across 29+ countries and we're featured on SpikeTV's Bar Rescue. We help bars do inventory in 15 minutes, take care of their ordering, and calculate their cost of goods, balance sheet, and P&L's.

Sorry if I left a bad impression; you must have signed up when we first launched about 3 yrs ago and I was one of the people taking calls, trying to help people get setup.

But if you're interested in trying out the product for a special rate, email sales@partender.com and we'll work something out for you and any others that want some inventory help

Just mention this post.

Cheers,
- Nik
Hobbes01
AG
Woah, that's kind of weird. Partender must be keeping serious tabs on the net to have found Seersucker's post. How random is that?
hph6203
AG
A Google alert would have notified them of this post more than likely.
Ernest Tucker
AG
If somebody wanted to pay hundreds of dollars a month to use an app I created, I'd make time for a personal call.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.