Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Tulsa Eating Recs

1,105 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tailgate88
Austinag85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will be in Tulsa next month for training and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of places to eat while there.
fta09
AG
My corporate office is in Broken Arrow, so they've taken us out to a bunch of places to eat. I'm not sure I can remember them all, but here are a few.

Stonehorse Cafe - This is on the pricier side, but everything was really good. Coworkers say there are several good places to eat here in Utica Square.

Redrock Canyon Grill - Good food and you can smell the grill as you walk in. Coworkers have said Napa Flats next door is good as well.

Burn Co BBQ - Only open for lunch Tues - Sat. I hear there is usually a line to get in the place. We did a private event with the owner where he taught us about BBQ and got to cook our own food. Really nice guy and the food was great.

Trang Le (Broken Arrow) - Vietnamese noodle place. I grew up in Southeast NM, so this style of food is new to me. I really liked it.

Main Street Tavern (Broken Arrow) - Upscale bar food and a good beer selection.

Also, if you're looking for something fun to do and like to golf, check out Flying Tee. It is like Top Golf, but their system works differently. You can virtually play tons of courses around the world. I like it better than Top Golf.
Prophet00
AG
Bull in the Alley is awesome. One of the best places I've eaten in Tulsa.

We also enjoyed Juniper, and Smoke was pretty good.

I've eaten at the Summit club, which was good, but not for the price IMO.

Also, go to Kilkenny's if you like whiskey
752bro4
AG
Dalesandro's

Website
Punked Shank
AG
2nd kilkinneys.

There's also a really good bbq place next door that has bad ass smoked buffalo wings.

There's also a good sushi place also in the blue dome district.
awesome sauce
AG
Get a Guinness & a boxty at Kilkenny's
Tailgate88
AG
I will be passing through there with my wife and 16 year old daughter next Tuesday so this thread is timely. If you had one afternoon and had never been there, what would you do and see and which restaurant for a good but not ridiculous expensive meal?

Actually same question for OKC the previous day (next Monday).

Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.