Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Gas grill suggestions/recommendations

1,827 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cr
ISEN AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am thinking about getting my father a new gas grill as a fathers day/birthday present and I am looking for some suggestions/recommendations. His last one was stainless/painted metal and it did not do well out on the back porch so I am leaning towards an all stainless grill. Presently I have been looking at the Backyard Pro C3H830DEL but was wondering if any of y'all had experience with this particular model/brand or any other possible suggestions.

Sweet Kitten Feet
S
For that price you can get a kick-ass weber. If it's not under a shade or anything invest in a cover, no matter the material.
docaggie
AG
A good cover, an occasional outer surface cleaning, and cleaning the grates before and after each use will help any grill last a lot longer.
I just got rid of my Char Broil grill today. It lasted 10 years on the patio with a cover on it. Finally the interior rusted enough that it was time to let it go. I bought a Weber Spirit 310.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieSam02
AG
If you're in the Houston area, I have a few weber summits left and I believe we just dropped the 4 burner down under $1000. We have a couple 6 burners too. Both have side burners and are HEAVILY discounted. We also have full stainless grills as well but slightly more that the grill you posted and the Weber's. I think the Blaze 4 on a cart is in the $1800 range.

www.creekstoneoutdoors.com
cr
My Weber is the best grill I've ever owned. Grills like a mofo and no flare ups.
Agdorm12
AG
Napoleon Premier FTW
Positive Yardage
AG
Agdorm12 said:

Napoleon Premier FTW
I would second this, but if he is looking for a cheaper and smaller one I bought this little Chair-Broil 2-burner infrared, and it works awesome. It's also small enough when the edges fold down that I can keep it in the garage. I also got it on sale at Academy so it was kinda a no-brainer for me.

Char-Broil 2-burner infrared
aggiedrew08
AG
I have a weber genesis 3 burner w/ sear station and side burner and love it.
Splitag
AG
Weber Spirit or Genesis. EOT
cr
Nm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.