Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Grill Needed

1,934 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ktownag08
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to get a built-in grill and a couple side burners to put into my kitchen. I don't like to pay retail, so any ideas where to get a steal? Is there a "woot" type place to get appliances?? Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Not at all what you are looking for, but this one looks awesome

and for the price it better be good
Third Day Pools
AG
Agcrock2005, did you find what you are looking for? I have a couple of different gas grill brands available.

Bull Grills

Saber Grills

Primo Grills

Primo has a gas version coming soon but isn't available yet. Let me know if you you any questions. I'm on the other sites too, aka Hardag.

Contact via email primogrills@yahoo.com
agcrock2005
AG
Primoag said:

Agcrock2005, did you find what you are looking for? I have a couple of different gas grill brands available.

Bull Grills
Thanks for reaching out. I have a friend in landscaping that somehow gets Bull stuff wholesale so I'm thinking about going with the Bull Brahma and then the Slide in double side burner. What do you think about those? My price from him total is about $2K.
HHAG
AG
We have a Bull Brahma in our outdoor kitchen. No side burners, but it is a great grille.
Third Day Pools
AG
Awesome for you. Price sounds good, never had any complaints about these grills. In fact my brother just bought one for his new kitchen to go with his Primo Oval XL.

What he did for the price is what I do for the Ags on the boards and referrals etc. If you have anymore questions, I may not check the boards very often. Email me, primogrills@yahoo
ktownag08
AG
When I was pricing out an outdoor kitchen, I was going to purchase a Blaze grill. Good balance of quality and warranty.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.