Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Table Top Small Acorn grills at Walmart

1,289 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Agfencer98
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Context is for table top grilling, taking to the beach or for Making small pizzas.

Are the useable? Or is a Habachi still better? I have a Green Egg knock off that is large and I love it. But that might not mean the small one is any good. But for $140 maybe they are worth the risk?

Comments?
Agfencer98
AG
I have one, and gave one as a gift. I have had great success with them. They are well made, and durable, and I can adjust mine pretty easily for temp. I love it.
biobioprof
This one?

I've always thought of hibachi grills as being shallow and rectangular, but Wikipedia says that actual Japanese hibachis are more like round ceramic pots.
FCBlitz
They are pretty small. What have you cooked on yours?
Agfencer98
AG
Sorry for the late reply. Biggest thing I cooked was. Pork butt, it was a tight fit, but made it. I use it more for steaks, chicken, etc, and my big green egg clone for larger stuff. Mine gets up to temp very fast, so I don't have to wait long. Gives it a good flavor, for when I don't want to fire up the propane grill.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.