Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

goldbely

2,689 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jwag
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone ever use Goldbely to order food? I received a gift card and need some solid recommendations
Dr.Rumack
Anybody ever do this? We have a $150 gift card for GoldBelly. One thing that stuck out was Commander's Palace gumbo that serves 4-6 people. $89 seems like a lot but not really.
K Bo
AG
I've received a couple pies as gifts via Goldbelly and they were fine.
GAC06
AG
I got some meats and sausage from Cochon Butcher because AMEX had a cash back promotion. The vast majority of stuff is prepared frozen food or "kits" that seem like massive wastes of money.
barnacle bob
AG
Ess-a-Bagel from NYC, they keep amazingly well in the freezer.

GarlandAg2012
AG
If you like hot dogs, Walters Hot Dogs are amazing, especially with their house mustard. Cooking them as pictured is critical to their awesomeness. I got some via goldbelly for Christmas and they arrived in good condition.
jwag
AG
Can vouch for Portillos hot beef sandwiches. Been there in Chicago and the goldbelly is almost on par.
Gilligan
AG
jwag said:

Can vouch for Portillos hot beef sandwiches. Been there in Chicago and the goldbelly is almost on par.

Portillos hot beef sandwiches and hot dogs.

Frig'n awesome!
MookieBlaylock
AG
jwag said:

Gout sandwiches good stuff

Do they come with the jardinaire?
Garrelli 5000
AG
Cross-reference the actual restaurant before ordering from GB.

A few years ago we ordered a lot of stuff from Katz's and GB was significantly more expense than directly from Katz's.

Shipped to DFW.
jwag
AG
Yes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.