Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,753,040 Views | 37590 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by betadawg1
Superdave1993
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I managed to get one bottle here in Arkansas, and a buddy picked up another in Louisiana for me. I assumed it was already released in Texas. A co-worker in Kentucky got one a couple of weeks ago. My local store only got a case, and they were told that was all they were getting. I have had two small bottles from the distillery, and I hope this is just as good. Good luck
aggie7020
AG
Thanks I've been looking haven't seen it yet.
Naveronski
AG
betadawg1 said:

About retail. They also had a couple of bottles of Eagle Rare
You bought them all, yes?
betadawg1
AG
No, I left them. I picked one up the day before with the EC rye.
ClickClack
AG
betadawg1 said:

No, I left them. I picked one up the day before with the EC rye.

Eagle Rare isn't ...rare in the NE. One of the best parts of moving up here! Sipping on some now actually.
Cyprian
AG
First time to try out this one
AggBock
AG
You guys ever bought bourbon online for shipment? I just received my first. 4 bottles of OWA. One had a small leak but still filled well into the neck. I call that a win.
Gunner33
AggBock said:

You guys ever bought bourbon online for shipment? I just received my first. 4 bottles of OWA. One had a small leak but still filled well into the neck. I call that a win.

What site are you using? Some won't deliver to Texas.
AggBock
AG
This was ordered from a person. I also have an order inbound from must have Malts out of the Netherlands. They don't ship to many states but will to Texas. Warning... it has taken three weeks to finally get through customs and I am worried about the corks popping. I will update when it arrives.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Anyone got a site for good prices on crystal/glassware? Wanting to pick up some Riedel spirit glasses.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

Anyone got a site for good prices on crystal/glassware? Wanting to pick up some Riedel spirit glasses.

I like drinking from those
betadawg1
AG
Just hit another hole in the wall now that I'm back in Houston. EHT SiB and WT MK 17, both at retail. Nice 3 day run.
dmart90
AG
agcrock2005 said:

For those interested, he said he has the following, which includes shipping from Europe:

Gold: 210
SFTB: 230
Green: 175

Don't shoot the messenger if these are high (I have no idea)...just offering it up because a lot of people never see these. Two bottle minimum and this includes shipping. If multiple people want however then this won't matter. PM me if interested.
I bought a bottle of the Blanton's green in Rome a few years back. All week long people had asked if I was from Spain or another part of Italy. When I walked to the counter with the Blanton's green in my hand the guy asked me if I was from America. He said only American's bought it.
Sazerac
AG
Masters keep msrp is what? Seems like i see it $120 big box up to $199 at small places. Both are more than I want to spend on a bottle.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Probably because it's a more watery version of a decent at best bourbon
CharlieBrown17
AG
Depends on which release.

MSRP for the 17 BiB is 150.
CactusThomas
AG
Are you sure? I believe the BiB is $175.
CharlieBrown17
AG
You right

Forgot there had been a previous 17 year release and my search grabbed the presser for that one
Sixdrakes
AG
I paid $178 out the door at my local Specs
Bigfootisreal
Haven't see much talk about Russel's Reserve single barrel. Like regular Russels for mixing so bought a single barrel. At $50 range this thing was packed with vanilla and caramel. Very tasty to my palate. What is everyone's thoughts on it?
Sazerac
AG
For me it's good but has a slightly chemical finish and not worth the price.

The Rare Breed is barrel proof for $40 and really great.
CactusThomas
AG
Bigfootisreal said:

Haven't see much talk about Russel's Reserve single barrel. Like regular Russels for mixing so bought a single barrel. At $50 range this thing was packed with vanilla and caramel. Very tasty to my palate. What is everyone's thoughts on it?
They are typically excellent in my opinion.
Farmer1906
AG
Bigfootisreal said:

It's great. Rye is really good too.
AggBock
AG
Just walked into specs and saw M10 rye on shelf.
Bigfootisreal
which specs? how many?
CactusThomas
AG
Can't beat that
AggBock
AG
Specs Bryant Irving. Got last one.
agcrock2005
AG
dmart90 said:

agcrock2005 said:

For those interested, he said he has the following, which includes shipping from Europe:

Gold: 210
SFTB: 230
Green: 175

Don't shoot the messenger if these are high (I have no idea)...just offering it up because a lot of people never see these. Two bottle minimum and this includes shipping. If multiple people want however then this won't matter. PM me if interested.
I bought a bottle of the Blanton's green in Rome a few years back. All week long people had asked if I was from Spain or another part of Italy. When I walked to the counter with the Blanton's green in my hand the guy asked me if I was from America. He said only American's bought it.
I know I know...just offering it up to folks who may not get a chance to ever buy it. I personally like it but I don't like high proof bourbons. I like the sweeter/vanilla flavors over the SFTB and ECBP that I can't stand.
mazag08
AG
Russels 10 is really good too
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Wednesday drinks
CharlieBrown17
AG
House buying drinks

Sixdrakes
AG
Looks like you are fellow KBM member and live near me...
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Sixdrakes said:

Looks like you are fellow KBM member and live near me...

Ha yes
betadawg1
AG
FT: Blanton's Green
ISO: 2 OWAs

FT: Blanton's Gold
ISO: EC18

This is done.

Copp
I would do my ec 18 for the gold. I am in Dallas through
First Page Last Page
Page 499 of 1075

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.