Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,835,793 Views | 38381 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by ChoppinDs40
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AG 2000' said:

You guys that pumped about blantons store picks? I can get ahold of some if interested.

Cash or trade.
Price?
jh0400
AG
Deats said:

AG 2000' said:

You guys that pumped about blantons store picks? I can get ahold of some if interested.

Cash or trade.
Price?

Seconded.
dmart90
AG
jh0400 said:

Deats said:

AG 2000' said:

Cash or trade.
Price?

Seconded.
I'd be interested. It's nigh impossible to find a bottle of Blanton's in the NW Austin area.
FTAG 2000
AG
Let me make a call on Monday and get back to you guys on the Blanton store pick.
Credible Source
AG
Nah, just gotta know who has it. I can buy Blantons in North Austin every day of the week.
FTAG 2000
AG
The store pick I have access to isn't on the shelves and the store won't even acknowledge it if you show up and ask. It's in the DFW area, will check on Monday and see how many I can get.

For you good Ags out there, it'll be at cost. Just ask you reciprocate if you come across anything of note (or just want to share general good bourbon karma).
Credible Source
AG
Yeah Man, I would in to that big time. Also, will do on the whiskey pay back. I buy and trade tons of whiskey
dmart90
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Nah, just gotta know who has it. I can buy Blantons in North Austin every day of the week.

Help a brother out and point me in the right direction.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I can get regular Blantons with little effort, but I'm down for just about any buffalo trace distillery store picks (besides, ironically, buffalo trace)
Wheatables02
AG
In for store pick as well
Credible Source
AG
What do ya have in trade?
bonfiresmoke
Just now getting to post after the blizzard last week. I was able to get a bottle of ORVW 10 yr old at the WB lottery in Bryan last week. I just happened upon the event and go semi lucky. The top bottle was Pappy 23 yr old.
Credible Source
AG
Just got a Rhetoric 23 in the mail. I traded some Yankee for a 1.75 W12 that I bought at Twin for $48. He gave me the Rhetoric and $20 lol.
aggielostinETX
AG

Start sending those addresses
CharlieBrown17
AG
the dude10 said:

Yep, celebration last night included cracking an old rip and finishing my '15 Handy. Damn that Handy blows the old rip out of the water lol. It's not even close.
Currently reading through this thread from the beginning (about 70 pages in and it beats studying for finals) just skipped to the end and saw you've grown quite in your bourbon since then it appears.

I'm about the same place you were. Currently drink Evan Williams as my mixing bourbon, drink Eagle Rare 10 as my normal though I do have a bottle of FRSB to crack open after finals end tomorrow morning.
aggielostinETX
AG
I like y'all but I tried just taping labels on and that was dumb so I am getting label holders tomorrow and these bad boys go out Wednesday.

aggielostinETX
AG
Just to keep everyone updated, all the shipping labels are created.

I think I added most of your emails for tracking if I had them.

I did have one wounded soldier come in from London, so one of you is getting an unopened bottle from my private stock, and I am contacting MofM for a refund.

I have the label covers as well so these will go to the FedEx store tonight.
tx4guns
AG
I'm letting go of a 2015 WLW if anyone is interested. Will be slightly below secondary. You know how to reach me.
dummble
AG
how do we reach you?
Farmer1906
AG
tx4guns said:

I'm letting go of a 2015 WLW if anyone is interested. Will be slightly below secondary. You know how to reach me.
What is slightly below secondary?
SouthTexasAg06
AG
Taking junk pics as partial trade?
TBomb06
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Picked up a Belle Meade 11 year today, 125 proof.
Where did you find that, if you don't mind me asking?
Chipotlemonger
AG
TBomb06 said:

Chipotlemonger said:

Yea no worries. I'm actually here in Nashville and picked it up locally. Not sure what kind of distribution the 10 year got last year or how far out the 11 year will make it.

TBomb06
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

TBomb06 said:

Chipotlemonger said:

Yea no worries. I'm actually here in Nashville and picked it up locally. Not sure what kind of distribution the 10 year got last year or how far out the 11 year will make it.

I figured as much. I haven't seen any of the CS bottlings here in TX, but I'd love to find one of the 11 years.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
TBomb06 said:

Chipotlemonger said:

TBomb06 said:

Chipotlemonger said:

I figured as much. I haven't seen any of the CS bottlings here in TX, but I'd love to find one of the 11 years.

I got a 10 year from a local specs...
Fall92
AG
I've got some extra W12, OWA and OGD114 if anyone wants to trade. In Houston.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
stevenag01
Looking for some choices around $50 for Christmas gift
tx4guns
AG
How many W12 you have?
bonfiresmoke
I found this in the gun vault last night. I remember buying in Arkansas several years ago. Not sure why I bought it or if it was something special. Should I put it back in the gun vault or drink it?

[img][/img][img][/img]
IBMs_Watson
I have multiple W12s I'll put torward the WLW if you're interested (and don't have another deal).

e-mail: BuyMy2006MX5 at gmail dot com
Fall92
AG
tx4guns said:

How many W12 you have?
I think I have 2 or 3 extras right now. Will check tonight.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
0708aggie
AG
Nectar of the gods!

plowboy1065
S
Can't go wrong with a Handy
aggielostinETX
AG
SHIPPED!!
First Page Last Page
Page 286 of 1097

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.